Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
oh why not.pm your adress to me i will definately call the pizza boy at your side to deliver pizza at your home on my name..hehehehe :)

Thanks! You are an angel of a baby!! A girl with a golden heart!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6658]}

That pizza is for me, not you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let the baby say that!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6676]}
oh why not.pm your adress to me i will definately call the pizza boy at your side to deliver pizza at your home on my name..hehehehe :)

Thanks! You are an angel of a baby!! A girl with a golden heart!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6658]}

That pizza is for me, not you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let the baby say that!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6676]}

I have already asked her to parcel me one....If you want, ask her directly B)

Meera sandhu
thanks again chinmoy ji.
but chinmoy ji you should have said that im a baby of an angel.because till now i cant be a angel of a baby as im not married yet hehehehehe :laugh: :P

And yes babies do have big heart so one pizza for you also chinmoy ji..
Sandhya ji you dont worry your pizza will be yours only no one will have a single bite from it..ok :)
now everyone happy.. :) :cheer:
animated-gifs-dogs-51.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
00020309_2012-04-15-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
thanks again chinmoy ji.
but chinmoy ji you should have said that im a baby of an angel.because till now i cant be a angel of a baby as im not married yet hehehehehe :laugh: :P

Sandhya ji you dont worry your pizza will be yours only no one will have a single bite from it..ok :)

But delivery boy has not reached yet :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6685]}

Meera sandhu
thanks again chinmoy ji.

No, I am not so happy!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6686]}
sandhya ji you havent given me your address so how can pizza be delivered??

And chinmoy ji why you not happy? i will send a pizza for you also then what is making you shed your tears? And what im seeing you changed your gender or what who's this girl crying?Is this you? :ohmy: oh my god!

a.s.

And chinmoy ji why you not happy? i will send a pizza for you also then what is making you shed your tears? And what im seeing you changed your gender or what who's this girl crying?Is this you? :ohmy: oh my god!

I am very much impressed by your answer :cheer:

I also doubt, whether Mr.Mukherjee will turn to Mrs.Mukherjee in future. That's why he is not ready even to share his marital status with us. Can you say 100% that, some day in future Chinmayjee won't shock us by saying, "I am Mrs.Chinmay. This is my husband's picture which I have stolen from his personal library" :P :silly: :blink: :whistle: :S
36_1_5_2012-04-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
monkey.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

I also doubt, whether Mr.Mukherjee will turn to Mrs.Mukherjee in future. That's why he is not ready even to share his marital status with us. Can you say 100% that, some day in future Chinmayjee won't shock us by saying, "I am Mrs.Chinmay. This is my husband's picture which I have stolen from his personal library" :P :silly: :blink: :whistle: :S

Huh! Strange are ways of some human beings and stranger are the working of their minds!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6703]}

Hey, Baby! You have turned monkey's business into a lousy affair!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6704]}
I coulnt stop lughing..see sandhya ji a new activity of chinmoy ji.how good he is in rolling his eyes here and there.really he is an all rounder.
And we are not doing anything stranger. we are just recognizing your talents.Isint it sandhya ji? :laugh: :laugh:

And how come monkey factor came here.its on another thread.let the monkey be there only.and why there are two monkeys? do you have so many lice that you need two to remove them.i thought one is enough for you.ok you hire too. :laugh: :P

a.s.

Huh! Strange are ways of some human beings and stranger are the working of their minds!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6703]}

Hey, Baby! You have turned monkey's business into a lousy affair!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6704]}

Human mind is like a monkey. It will reach wherever it can :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.