Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am late again..huh

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6710]}

@ Chinmoy..Hope to receive one big pizza for all :lol:
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Chinmoy A big pizza with name of Boddunan so it will be a remembered thing to all of us and you. :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Chinmoy A big pizza with name of Boddunan so it will be a remembered thing to all of us and you. :laugh: :laugh:

Sasi I think even a pack of Rasogula's will be great, if not pizza, do you agree. After all its fifth cheque... :P :laugh: :)
rasogulla uhmmm..i m loving it.but i dont want rasogulla.i have it almost every week..i want chocolates no more pizza.. :) and if not pizza then aaloo tikki and pani batashe are good.. :laugh:
11770_2012-04-16-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
rasogulla uhmmm..i m loving it.but i dont want rasogulla.i have it almost every week..i want chocolates no more pizza.. :) and if not pizza then aaloo tikki and pani batashe are good.. :laugh:

I can't meet your so fast changing demands!! Pizza,chockolates, aaloo....!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6721]}
hehehe..ohk sorry now no change in demands..send me mango shake.im loving it.. :P hehehehe
dont make that face again as previous one hehehehe
36_5_11_2012-04-17-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
hehehe..ohk sorry now no change in demands..send me mango shake.im loving it.. :P hehehehe

Now mango shake!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6776]}

Now mango shake!!

Now your list will go long like a vast sky....better way.....Chinmayjee...escape!!!!!!

Meera sandhu

Now mango shake!!

Now your list will go long like a vast sky....better way.....Chinmayjee...escape!!!!!!

no need to do so.i will not ask for anything :( :( :( :(

a.s.

Now mango shake!!

no need to do so.i will not ask for anything :( :( :( :(

Just ask anything. He is very generous. Also, very happy now since he has reached his 5th cheque....never miss this opportunity ;)
rolling-eyes.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.