The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great !! Congratulation for achieving such big milestone. You are one of those who have make forum live. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Great !! Congratulation for achieving such big milestone. You are one of those who have make forum live. ;)

but you are missing forum nowadays

Meera sandhu
@Sandhya... Well, I was missing from any online activity from last couple of week.. Was busy in something, but I guess now will be free.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Many congratulations Sandhya.. It was no surprise you reach this position, you deserve the title of first Basileus.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Swetha Shenoy
Many congratulations Sandhya.. It was no surprise you reach this position, you deserve the title of first Basileus.

thank you sir
i want Boddunan to touch new heights and am trying my level best.
though I will be busy with some other activities too, am here always as a member of this family :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Swetha Shenoy
Congrats Sandhya for achieving a milestone, and may you reach more such milestones

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

From first day Sandhya is working with great effort and sincerity, so she deserves it. She will gain more and more record.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hearty Congratulations to Sandhya become a first Basileus.

You really deserve it. This is very difficult job to reaches at Basileus rank.

Hats off to you.

Be positive
Hearty Congratulations to Sandhya become a first Basileus.

You really deserve it. This is very difficult job to reaches at Basileus rank.

Hats off to you.

i think you joined before me. Right?
though you have posted below 2000 posts, your presence in always felt in forum. :)
really great!
I send you a PM two days before. Can you check it please?

Meera sandhu

Sachin Tendulkar is slowing down in his game. He has now frightened to play against spinners.
I would not ask Sandhyaji to slow down. We don't want that and I think she is completely opposite. She is super women. She work very hard. She always remain active. She works very fast and put strong impression on us. I would call her " LADY HIGHNESS".

entammo :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

i want all people to work in the same way I do, earn a lot of money as well as contribute a lot to this site. :)
i will feel more happy in such an occasion than now, sure

I think there are very few who could work like you. But, I get lot of inspiration from you. Thank you.

It's my pleasure to know people are influenced by my work and get inspiration.
actually, am inspired from a few members here :cheer: :cheer:

We would like to know those members.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.