The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya and Sanjeev, although I have wished you both in the other thread, wishing you again a very happy marriage anniversary and best wishes to you both and your spouses!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Sandhya Rani
Happy Marriage anniversary to both of you.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Many many warm congratulations to my friends have a lovely day.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Happy anniversary to both Sandhya and Sanjeev. I think some other member is also having his/her anniversary in the month of FEB.. maybe @ kalyani I think.. :laugh: :)

I'll be celebrating it on 22nd of this month
and my daughter one day before me.

Well then lot of celebrations in this month :)
I
Sandhya and Sanjeev, although I have wished you both in the other thread, wishing you again a very happy marriage anniversary and best wishes to you both and your spouses!! :)

So it is your birthday in FEB I thought anniversary...So is your anniversary in the month of DEC....?
Happy anniversary to both Sandhya and Sanjeev. I think some other member is also having his/her anniversary in the month of FEB.. maybe @ kalyani I think.. :laugh: :)

It's Sasi's wedding anniversary on 21st. Kalyani's birthday too :silly:
another double damaka :woohoo:

Thanks for confirming it that Kalyani has something to celebrate in this month.. :)
Thank you said by: Sasikanth, Kalyani Nandurkar
Many many congratulations guys , sorry I am a little late. Stay blessed with lots of love and romance in your lives. ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10041]}

not late yet ;)
he has not remembered till now, so celebrations yet to begin :evil: :evil:
now am thinking different strategies to celebrate it..Chavuttu Nadakam, Ona thallu, Bharani paatt or Thrissur Pooram :evil: :evil:
i think Bharani paatt is the best option :whistle: :woohoo: :pinch:

Not yet ? :ohmy: Make it so special now that he never forgets it from next time. ;)

Live in the present :)
Many many congratulations guys , sorry I am a little late. Stay blessed with lots of love and romance in your lives. ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10041]}

not late yet ;)
he has not remembered till now, so celebrations yet to begin :evil: :evil:
now am thinking different strategies to celebrate it..Chavuttu Nadakam, Ona thallu, Bharani paatt or Thrissur Pooram :evil: :evil:
i think Bharani paatt is the best option :whistle: :woohoo: :pinch:

Not yet ? :ohmy: Make it so special now that he never forgets it from next time. ;)

last time he gifted me an expensive churidar for his mistake...
so, this time I can expect a few more ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev, where are you?
I think celebrations have not ended yet and he has gone for a 'sweet honey moon' trip with his family :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I am not sure but I have a feeling like that.
Would you come forward to confirm it please!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Congratulations.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10036]}

Wow A very excellant image. great Rambabu....

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.