Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hope you have already planned about your future program, incase you are still at planning stage I would suggest your home state is best for spending quality time in this hot weather. take your friends to beauty that Mother Nature offers in your home state. My favorite is nainital where I have visited 100s of times. I never felt as if I was visiting there again despite being there so many number of times. Horses, boats, lovely walk through the hills is some thing out of this world for me.

Alternately
You can come to stay with us in Sydney from next week onwards where the winter is at its peak.

We had Nainital in our mind before but we too have been there a number of times though not any where near to your record of 100. :laugh: Last year we explored Almora and had a wonderful time there really. If you have been to the cave temple called "Patal Bhuvneshwar" in Pithoragarh you would know how much those big mountains there have to make us feel like really awesome!!
Though I might think on the Sydney wala option. ;) We will only come by the next month by the time you will be well settled. :cheer:

This is already in the range of 11-16 here these days, next month may be even colder. so get going now to take full advantage.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Ashii
I would suggest you to go to a hill station when there is extreme heat in North India.Kullu Manali is the best place you may go to escape heat.

She did go to a movie in a mall- wholly AC and saved lots of monies. :laugh:

hehehe...even she don't need to see movie just roam in a mall as all malls are air conditioned that way she will save money of tickets also. :laugh: :laugh:
Malls and ACs :P One of my friend has just watched Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani and is so wanting to go the place so we have planned it to be Manali this time. What say about the choice?

Live in the present :)
Malls and ACs :P One of my friend has just watched Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani and is so wanting to go the place so we have planned it to be Manali this time. What say about the choice?

J & K C.M. says that the scenery in the movie is not from Manali but from Kashmir. so, nobody whould visit Manali just because of movie.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Ji rightly said sceneries in film were from Kashmir not from manali. So better visit Kashmir if you would like to see those sceneries otherwise Manali is also a good choice. :)

II would still prefer ranikhet and Almorah to Manali to save lot of monies again.

J & K C.M. says that the scenery in the movie is not from Manali but from Kashmir. so, nobody whould visit Manali just because of movie.

I already mentioned this to her after reading this in a newspaper some days back. But this is one place we all have agreed upon now. However Ranikhet too is on our wish list if we have ample time. So excited I am!

II would still prefer ranikhet and Almorah to Manali to save lot of monies again.

Yes Ranikhet is on our wish list though we had been to Almora last year, you know I belong to the place. I have heard Kasauni (near Ranikhet) is a good place to visit. So if time allows we might be going there as well. :cheer:

I have heard Rani Khet is a good place one of my friend is in Rani khet these days and says whether is very pleasing there. Even people don't give electrical point of fan there in rooms. :blink:

I have heard Rani Khet is a good place one of my friend is in Rani khet these days and says whether is very pleasing there. Even people don't give electrical point of fan there in rooms. :blink:

I think we should stop suggesting hills to Ashi, we need her healthy and kicking in place of stuck up somewhere on the way. ;)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.