Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

5 Study tips that Can turn you into a Topper     Know yours Study material  Cut out Distraction  Revise Constantly   Study at a fixed...
This is becoming a mess for everyone. Specially in India, covid -19 is a topic which has many meanings. for some people it's profit, for some people it's opportunity, and for...
Learning is a process. Learning improves the knowledge and skills and sometimes creates an invention that benefits the world. This are known facts but for long learning has...
  Logo Design Best is the promising design service corporation proposing you profitable, modified, creative and irreplaceable designs for your whole marketing collateral....
  All our websites are generated by professional Logo designer and developers who be acquainted with the standing of a examine engine responsive website; hence all the...
Mother Nature Defilement   “ The earth we abuse and the living things we kill will, in the end, take their revenge; for in exploiting their presence we are diminishing our...
1.1 THE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH The term "research" derives from the old French verb "recerchier," which translates as "to search and search again." It literally refers to...
(1) Bhangarh Fort, Rajasthan- This the most noteworthy specialized – 21st century and how could Ghost exist as per the present science. Yet, whatever your reasoning is , would...
I just came across a faith based incident shared by a friend, which reminded me of how well "faith" actually did work for my mother and the whole family a long time ago. I come...
Dealing with mental issues? In these recent times amidst the pandemic when everyone is suffering a daily battle for survival. The toughest battle is...
is there any free joining site for email marketing?
HOW SELF-CONFIDENCE AND SELF-IMPROVEMENT GO HAND IN HAND                   Confidence is the means by which we feel about...
What is the loop of Creation? How is there something from nothing? In spite of the fact that it is impossible to prove that anything exists beyond one’s perception since any...
Hello everyone, hope you guys are doing well. I am here to give you a free advice start developing a habit of charging your Mobile phone , "Monsoon" is coming, it's not fictional...
“I can’t seem to discover why I’m on the planet.”“What is my purpose here? I know there’s something I’m supposed to be doing, but I don’t know how to find out what it is.”“I...
Looking at the way the corona epidemic has created a furore, this disease is becoming very dangerous, which has not yet received any systematic treatment. But according to the...
2019 was the time of TypeScript. Not just has TypeScript become the defector decision for adding information types to JS code, numerous designers are regularly choosing for use...
Introduction: Back in the day, I was enjoying playing game called "Among us " with my friends. At the time I never heard the word impostor before or what it means. After...
Looking at the way the corona epidemic has created a furore, this disease is becoming very dangerous, which has not yet received any systematic treatment. But according to the...
Tea Burn drink is a 100% natural proprietary formula that when consumed with tea enhances the speed and efficiency of metabolism in the...