Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

AMITKK is the Best digital marketing company in Gurgaon with a splendid track record in the last 10+ years. They are highly result-oriented with clear communication and work...
POst some thing which can be enjoyed by others
Can any one please tell, if we can resubmit the article by following the remarks mentioned. The remark in one of my article which is rejected says that "Please do not...
friend share your opinion for this question
It is hear breaking to see helpless parents  clutching the dead bodies of children simply because the health department, the state health administration,  the state...
Hello guys, I am newbie here opened my account few minutes ago. I would like to introduce myself with all. Hope you are all well?   Thank you!
I had a friend that means, but the first friends were no longer in a big company  From the time Edge Eclark used to work, friends were coyly type then somehow the...
Now days there are so many fake and legit site to Earn money through computer are available. So why not boddunan start a forum where members will start posting which site they...
Well known and popular actress Sridevi apparently died of a massive heart attack last night. It is unfortunate that someone who was so fit and was a fitness freak was taken away...
Till date I have submitted two articles and both have been approved. Well, about the articles I want to know that may I share my articles on Fb and other social media sites or...
Hi, We can send the message to the person using the COMMUNITY tab but while sending the message to any person the FORUM.. TAB is Selected or Highlighted.. i would like to...
Hello Friends, A very Good Morning to you all!!! I am here with the photos of my T-Shirt. It is a white T-Shirt with the logo printed. You can see "Editor"...
According to an estimate, every year around 14000 tonnes of sunscreen lotion gets washed into the oceans when the people who use these lotions, enter into sea for swimming or...
Iam happy to share here that i have received my second payment from boddunan yesterday.
I have to tell something.We all know that submitting weblinks in other sites helps to drive new people to our site which can increase our popularity and thus increasing adsense...
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT (Basic Difference) Introduction:- It is known to us that the practice of leadership and management helps an individual to achieve success in life....
Hello Everyone! Logging in after 2 long years and hence I've posted this thread under "Introduce Yourself" section. I've very much enjoyed my time here and looking forward to...
why still many backward even provided reservations, only Cream layer utilizing repeatedly
Hai people it is a type of game you can post your mind here.
Since yesterday i'm encountering with this error message. Any of you faced this problem ?