Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abid, below is the list of moderators who share revenue this month:

Atul
Kalyani
Deepti
Aastha

And ofcourse you and I.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick is this list of editors and moderators both included who share revenue presently? :S
No. Editors will get separate share as per their performance.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Oh !! After seeing Deepti's name in the list i got the doubt as i only know that she was editor...thanks for confirming. :)
An editor can be moderator as well :) .

Yes Rajani, I am an editor as well as moderator now! After Meean confirmed that she would be unable to execute her role as an editor, I sent my application to Maverick and got the job over two weeks now!

:) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Maverick wrote:
[quote]Abid, below is the list of moderators who share revenue this month:

Atul
Kalyani
Deepti
Aastha

And ofcourse you and I.[/quote]

So there is 6 people.So share should be 700/6.But it is seen only Rs 70.Why?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]Yes Rajani, I am an editor as well as moderator now! After Meean confirmed that she would be unable to execute her role as an editor, I sent my application to Maverick and got the job over two weeks now!

:) :) :)[/quote]

Good to know that your are multitasking Kalayni..Congratulation for becoming editor too. I have seen your name in some recent article and also seen you moderating GD so i got an idea that you are doing both. Similarly, I could see DEEPTI as editor only but havent seen her moderating so got the doubt where is she moderating... :)
I also didn't know that Kalyani is in double role here.Congrats.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
now iam a new member here and i have to increse my level to moderator
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.