Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sir, I feel everyone is communicating as if a Damocles sword is hung on the ceiling. result - a lot of muscle work and effort.
Let us be a little informal instead of being too serious and intellectual, as it was before. Instead of gossiping we can behave as free members here...as members of Boddunan family, not as guests.
thank you sir for your kind reply.

Every member uses formal or informal language according to his style. May be now we have more intellectual members. They will write in their own style. But I do not find any truth in Damocles' sword hanging on any one's head as long as he is not spamming and indulging in copy paste from other sites or writing objectionable matter. Any moderator in the new team is not indulging in bullying tactics. Even if there is some genuine complaint this can be brought to notice of admin.

I agree with you Gulshan totally. There is a complete freedom of expression given to all the members, warnings only come form moderators when someone is spamming or is trying to intimidate other users in the forums. Otherwise everyone is free to express what they like. There no Damocles' sword hanging over anyone, I think it is an exaggeration to say so.

As far as Chinmoy's desire to leave goes, his expectations from the forum, he has made them clear time and again and probably we are not able to meet them at this point of time. So we should respect his decision and leave it at it.

Starting serious discussions at this point of time when the website is undergoing a major change, an extremely good contest is happening, our focus and energy should be diverted to those ends. May be who knows, he will come back after some time, I know and am optimistic that he will come back.

But now at the moment, I really do not want you all to indulge in this serious discussion, it has a potential of turning ugly which I think is not the time for it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Sir, I feel everyone is communicating as if a Damocles sword is hung on the ceiling. result - a lot of muscle work and effort.
Let us be a little informal instead of being too serious and intellectual, as it was before. Instead of gossiping we can behave as free members here...as members of Boddunan family, not as guests.
thank you sir for your kind reply.

Every member uses formal or informal language according to his style. May be now we have more intellectual members. They will write in their own style. But I do not find any truth in Damocles' sword hanging on any one's head as long as he is not spamming and indulging in copy paste from other sites or writing objectionable matter. Any moderator in the new team is not indulging in bullying tactics. Even if there is some genuine complaint this can be brought to notice of admin.

I agree with you Gulshan totally. There is a complete freedom of expression given to all the members, warnings only come form moderators when someone is spamming or is trying to intimidate other users in the forums. Otherwise everyone is free to express what they like. There no Damocles' sword hanging over anyone, I think it is an exaggeration to say so.

As far as Chinmoy's desire to leave goes, his expectations from the forum, he has made them clear time and again and probably we are not able to meet them at this point of time. So we should respect his decision and leave it at it.

Starting serious discussions at this point of time when the website is undergoing a major change, an extremely good contest is happening, our focus and energy should be diverted to those ends. May be who knows, he will come back after some time, I know and am optimistic that he will come back.

But now at the moment, I really do not want you all to indulge in this serious discussion, it has a potential of turning ugly which I think is not the time for it.

There is congenial milieu here. All moderators are well behaved and are assuming the roles of Guide, mentor and philosopher all rolled ion one according to the situation.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Every working needs excitement.But we can only bring back its charm and excitement by posting something humorous in the forum.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If forums are like classroom or military camp then no one will get any interest to enjoy them. Please come to forums to enjoy the conversation. Actually class rooms and military camps now a days are humors now days.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
If forums are like classroom or military camp then no one will get any interest to enjoy them. Please come to forums to enjoy the conversation. Actually class rooms and military camps now a days are humors now days.

I think there has been a drastic reduction in fun aspect in forums. I need forums which provide information along with sense of humour and presence of mind.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
The fun depends up the sense of humor of the members. Why not robert you start humour

The fun depends up the sense of humor of the members. Why not robert you start humour

Sarala, I will try to do this. But to be honest, I do not have much sense of humour. Humour should come while we communicate (presence of mind). I don't like separate track for humours.

I think there has been a drastic reduction in fun aspect in forums. I need forums which provide information along with sense of humour and presence of mind.

yes of course...
to keep the interest of a few members, the whole structure of forum changing...it's something unpleasant :blush: :blush:

yesterday, Sunil started a thread, see the response. that's what the forum missing nowadays here.
at least one thread should run this way everyday. it's my personal opinion only

Meera sandhu
robert same problem with me too. I also have no much sense of humour. If i crack humor also people will ask what happend next but they never laugh

robert same problem with me too. I also have no much sense of humour. If i crack humor also people will ask what happend next but they never laugh

But in my case, All of my friends say that I have good sense of humour and presence of mind. They appreciate me because all of the humours are due to presence of mind.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.