I have seen this option in several social sites. We do have 'Karma' and 'Thank you' for appreciating one's posts. Yet, I feel, if our forum includes, 'like and dislike' option also, it looks more good.
Like giving karma, no need to know who is giving it. Just display the counts of both, just near to 'Thank you' button. It will surely prompt users to post some valuable information and also try to maintain 'quality', as no one like to see 'dislikes' in his posts.
What's your opinion friends????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
no need as karma and thank you option is there and if you like then give a thank you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think there is no need for an additional button as "dislike" button will make people more upset when they will have lots of dislikes against their name. :blink:
I would like to see a like/dislike button under the posts as there are are many postings, which have no meaning but totally spam.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I would like to see a like/dislike button under the posts as there are are many postings, which have no meaning but totally spam.

And then these "disliked" postings should be verified by moderators/admin so that these may be deleted if found meaningless. :blink:

Yes I agree ....as when we just want to tell, we like the post, we can click 'like' button. By this way, we also know how many persons are really liking our post.....

Thank you option is just for showing our gratefulness, which can not be considered as true feedback our post.

Meera sandhu

Yes I agree ....as when we just want to tell, we like the post, we can click 'like' button. By this way, we also know how many persons are really liking our post.....

Thank you option is just for showing our gratefulness, which can not be considered as true feedback our post.

You point is right and we will be allert to post any comments.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

And then these "disliked" postings should be verified by moderators/admin so that these may be deleted if found meaningless. :blink:[/quote

Not necessarily, but the members getting such 'dislikes' would be a little careful before posting a 'two worded' comment and get away with 5 points.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And then these "disliked" postings should be verified by moderators/admin so that these may be deleted if found meaningless. :blink:[/quote

Not necessarily, but the members getting such 'dislikes' would be a little careful before posting a 'two worded' comment and get away with 5 points.

yes...it will only improve our forum posts...
just we have to check, we are getting more likes or dislikes to our posts

Meera sandhu
I would like to have this option! Probably the post with more dislikes could be removed, just saying!! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I would like to have this option! Probably the post with more dislikes could be removed, just saying!! :evil:

Sure, it will prompt users to post quality replies....thus improving our forum at least a little bit. Double think before posting something here :evil: :evil:

Sure...if it's implemented...I will really make use of it...... :evil: :evil: :evil:

No need to know who is using it (like our karmas).
Hoping admin will carry forward with this suggestion. :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.