Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One more thing forget to say:
Since the account tab and award tab had placed at another place different fro earlier a scrolling message is necessary to inform it to members.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
The modified website layout and the new look are so very nice that have given a good decent and matured image...

You need to change the logo... it is an unfit element in the architecture...

In all the change is fabulous...

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
I think modification is article section is best now we can see and count total article from boddunan but I think background color is more dark some modification should be there.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

@Maverick

Where is the 'search' box in the home page?I have been searching the home page for the 'search' box :dry:

I found the 'search' box only in the 'search forum' section.where is the general 'search' box?

Swetha Shenoy
Hi Maverick!

I agree with other members that the makeover holds more elegance and should be having greater visual appeal for all. But I would like to draw your attention to two misspellings under the section 'About Boddunan.Com', the first one occurring in the spelling of the word 'politician' in the last but one para and the second one in the last para involving the word 'wonderful'. Let the beauty of this new cool and fresh look not be marred by the presence of two errors!
I think there are lot more updations to come to this look... I think this may not be the finalised.. some changes will be there in layout,links etc.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Search box is available on each feature, articles, forums, community, polls, documents etc. So if you want to search some articles you need to go to articles page. This is just a limitation with the new look as the space is really less to add search box. But don't worry I will try to fit it somewhere :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Hi Maverick!

I agree with other members that the makeover holds more elegance and should be having greater visual appeal for all. But I would like to draw your attention to two misspellings under the section 'About Boddunan.Com', the first one occurring in the spelling of the word 'politician' in the last but one para and the second one in the last para involving the word 'wonderful'. Let the beauty of this new cool and fresh look not be marred by the presence of two errors![/quote]

What's wrong with these two words? Did you mean usage of them at wrong place?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

These words two are misspelt as 'polititian' and 'wondeful'! Nothing wrong with the usage!
They are corrected. Thanks for pointing them out.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.