Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But don't you think FSoW and Topic of the week both are related?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Atul P Barapatre wrote:
[quote]Yes swetha we can take up this.

"Topic of the week" is nice. Also we can have:
1. article of the week.(max rs 50)
2. commenter of the week.(max rs 50)
3. weblinker of the week.(max rs 50)
4. cash for referring maximum active member(max rs 50, we can keep this a monthly)
5. Allrounder of the week.( like member who contribute in all sections.-- articles,comments,poll,votes,forum,referrals,weblinks and others) (Rs 100- Rs 200)

Members post your comments/views.

-Atul Barapatre[/quote]

Atul,

Best Article, Commenter, Weblinker, Allrounder or Member of the Month. These are expired contests. Bringing them back is not possible now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

We need some creative thoughts. All of these are common things which can be found anywhere. If nobody finds anything, we will start Topic of the Week.

Ohh.. hmmm. maverick yeah.

we can have another contest,as we are missing a good and impressive email for inviting members to convince them to join our website.

I think we can take up occasional cash contest.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
That is much better award. We can start this contest. Would like to know the feedback of other members.

its nice announcement.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

it nice to hear that this award will get if i selected for particular think. if active member is less than chance may be more to win. if increases active member than more competition will be there.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Ya , a contest for writing best invitation letter to boddunan is creative and is also beneficial for all of us.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Hi All,

Here we go for the list of winners of this week.

Best Poller of the Week:
Ankush (Username: ankush512)

Best Forum Supporter of the Week:
Santhosh Kumar Singh

Creative Poll of the Week:
250 years back, Bengal was much more wealthy than was Britain at that time. Then why today it is backward than many other states in India?
Submitted By: Sridhar Kesireddy

Congratulations to all the winners and wish you all the best for future.

- Boddunan Team

Thanks Maverick, for the award "Creative poll of the week". I am happy.
(But, in one way I am not happy because, very few members had responded and voted for such an important poll.)

My hearty congratulations to Ankush and Santhosh for winning this week awards. Keep it up.

Sridhar Kesireddy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.