The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
aastha wrote:
[quote]Recession is over now, IT industry is emerging again, there is a very good hike in revenue of big industries especially in INFOSYS.
Companies have started many new projects & they are coming for placements in many colleges.
Moreover, one cannot rise with government job but he can attain a good reputation in private sector.
Government jobs are good enough for earning money with less efforts.
While private jobs are good enough to earn respect.
[/quote]

I am completely agree with aashtha words. IT industry back with its boom. There is no so much financial freedom and Respect in Govt. Job.
Getting a government job is not easy for general category people.
for SC,ST,OBC government gave reservations.Its very easy for SC,ST,OBC people not for all.For these people 10th standard is enough for securing a good government job,not for all.
So better trying a private job in software side is ever green.There is no reservation system they will give preference to talent.Now for government job the competition is higher then a private job because of this reservations.

Recession is there but i am expecting within few months everything will be fine.So many of my friends working in different software industries are saying they are getting good big projects for their companies.If work is there every time they need resource for that.
Radhika wrote:
[quote]Getting a government job is not easy for general category people.
for SC,ST,OBC government gave reservations.Its very easy for SC,ST,OBC people not for all.For these people 10th standard is enough for securing a good government job,not for all.
So better trying a private job in software side is ever green.There is no reservation system they will give preference to talent.Now for government job the competition is higher then a private job because of this reservations.

Recession is there but i am expecting within few months everything will be fine.So many of my friends working in different software industries are saying they are getting good big projects for their companies.If work is there every time they need resource for that.[/quote].

Yes am agree with you radhika. Government job is only easy for SC BC. Not for General category. And those who don't have mney to give to thier seniors for the government job in that field, then its impossible for us to get it.

IT recession covering its bad time.. now youth back to private job.
I think recession period effect private and government job both. If I can not get job in Private company then its more difficult to get job in Government.

But If anyone get Government job then its good because at least future earning and job become secure.

After sixth pay commission value of Govt. jobs have increased and private companies does not pay like Government so this time Government job is best either its recession or no.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You are completely right Santosh. That government jobs are best for earning money and for securing your future but you cannot deny the fact that you cannot earn name and fame through a government job, they are not good for earning respect.

Although through pvt jobs, one can rise and earn money as well as status.

Aastha Gupta
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]I think recession period effect private and government job both. If I can not get job in Private company then its more difficult to get job in Government.

But If anyone get Government job then its good because at least future earning and job become secure.

After sixth pay commission value of Govt. jobs have increased and private companies does not pay like Government so this time Government job is best either its recession or no.[/quote]

Santosh Sir, i am agree with you in these your opinions. If we not get Private job, then its not easy to get Govt jobs also. Government jobs vacancies get out only after a long time. not just after every month.

Aastha Wrote:
[quote]That government jobs are best for earning money and for securing your future but you cannot deny the fact that you cannot earn name and fame through a government job, they are not good for earning respect.

Although through pvt jobs, one can rise and earn money as well as status.

[/quote]

It is right aastha we can not get fame and name from goverment job. And its a very slow increment in Government job. I we wanna name and fame then talent's place is Private sector. Where Success go on..
But in government jobs the salary hike is very low.Suppose take software field after 6months they will increase their pay to 50% in some companies.every year we expect increase in salary that to in high range .If we played a major role in any product they will give salary hike.But in government job the increment will be in 1or2 thousands.What ever we do same salary.

Due to recession the software companies are not increasing the pay.In private sector or IT within few years we can earn lots of money and also with in few years a normal software engineer will become project lead then manager also.maximum it will take 4 or 5years.But in government sector its not easy to become a manager in 4 or 5 years i think it will take more then 20years.

And also now a days every one have feeling government job means 9to5 job.sitting in the chair and sleeping.No one will recognize and give respect.And also government job means corruption .

Some one who wants name,fame,salary then private job is best.
If a person wants only job security then government job.

We can get job satisfaction in private job,its impossible in government job.In private job if we work 10or15years that equivalent to 40yrs of government job.
Due to recession so many are loosing their jobs,but its not due to recession alone.

Here 2 ways are there

1)If the company is a small company they are informing the employees before few months that we are not able to pay for you better choose a new company .If they are talented they will get new job in another company.no problem for these employees.
2)If it is a big company they are observing the employee performance if he is not good they are terminating them.

This is the reason so many software companies are recruiting new ones.And also for a senior they have to pay more then a fresher.
Because of this recession they are not in a position to pay large salary for senior.If fresher is capable of doing the same work.

If we worked in a private job, getting a government job is not a big task.
But if we worked in a government job for few years its impossible to get a private job in IT field,and also no one will show interest to work 9or10hrs.
Radhika wrote:
[quote]Due to recession so many are loosing their jobs,but its not due to recession alone.

Here 2 ways are there

1)If the company is a small company they are informing the employees before few months that we are not able to pay for you better choose a new company .If they are talented they will get new job in another company.no problem for these employees.
2)If it is a big company they are observing the employee performance if he is not good they are terminating them.

This is the reason so many software companies are recruiting new ones.And also for a senior they have to pay more then a fresher.
Because of this recession they are not in a position to pay large salary for senior.If fresher is capable of doing the same work.

If we worked in a private job, getting a government job is not a big task.
But if we worked in a government job for few years its impossible to get a private job in IT field,and also no one will show interest to work 9or10hrs.[/quote]
you are absolutely right mam
blaming recession alone for the job loss in mnc's is unfair and not true too
The IT companies are still recruiting people.
If talent is there then the door is wide open
Radhika is absolutely right, that blaming recession is no solution.

Recession was for a small period, now that its over, MNC's are booming again with faster speed.
And I strongly believe that Govt. jobs are less challenging than the private jobs.
Less creativity and sincerity towards work has been seen in government jobs in India that makes the job very boring and mundane.

Aastha Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.