Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sridevi wrote:
[quote]Hi Karthik-A doctor or any professional for that person needs some amount of maths, even though i agree that social is not much of a necessity.

Leave alone calculating his fees and charges, while doing an operation for guauging distance or the number of stiches tro be put, or for just taking ht, wt, BP measurement all that needs some amount of mathematical touch.

and physics, which is a branch of science also needs some amount of maths.[/quote]

Right Sridevi. i am agree with your words.....
I am in a view that basic education is necessary for all, and is the need of the hour. It must be taken by all, then one should choose their area of interest, if someone wants to relate himself with professionalism then he should go for typical education with degrees and all, then he will get success.

Else if a person wants to enhance his career in other streams like sports, singing, dancing, arts etc, then he should practice more physically. This will definitely take him to the success.

Aastha Gupta
Moreover, through education, one will get success, but it is not the case, that without education you cannot get succeeded...

An uneducated will also get success if he is hardworking, determined towards his work, a positive thinker, has right attitude towards life and above all, use his ability.

It is clear that only education can't lead you to the top, with education one should have all above said qualities, then only, he will be successful...

Aastha Gupta
aastha wrote:
[quote]I am in a view that basic education is necessary for all, and is the need of the hour. It must be taken by all, then one should choose their area of interest, if someone wants to relate himself with professionalism then he should go for typical education with degrees and all, then he will get success.

Else if a person wants to enhance his career in other streams like sports, singing, dancing, arts etc, then he should practice more physically. This will definitely take him to the success.[/quote]

Yes This is right aastha. Success is different for different people. So they need to to some different.
The very fact that had we all members not been educated enough to open this site and write here we would have never known of this site. This apparently means that all those illiterate are being prevented from earning from such sites. This is just a small example.

Say for example a child who has never gone to a school and not seen a computer but spent his childhood as a petty labour will never be able to make to the site here and earn some easy money that we are doing.

But that doesn't mean all uneducated kids will not make fortune. There will be some smart and lucky guys like Ambanis who would know how to make money.

The difference of getting lucky or getting educated. Getting educated is always a better option. Hence I think every child should have constitutional rights of education.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Education gives knowledge while experience (using that education) makes a man wise.

For instance, an SSC or a 7th class failed student, if educated, will be able to have the intelligence and knowledge to atleast run a food outlet or open a small shop from where he can look to expand his business. He thus can be successful, even though he does no hard work. But if he is not educated, he will not be knowing even how to open a shop. So, education can be said to be only key.

Many business people get their education, regarding business tactics, from their parent themselves, and hence acquire the knack of making money.
You are correct but education is not enough for career growth & success in commercial field. I believe that hands on experiences are most important as companies would not bother about our qualifications unless we are performers and contributes to operation and improve profitability of companies.

As Per GD Topic : "Do you think education is only key to success?"

I just noticed that no body was doing discussion regarding the original matter of this GD topic.

Maverick put the topic : Do you think education is only key to success?

everyone just started discussion primary education secondary education and educated people not educated people. If you know education is not only the key to success then why no body is discussing about the other key factors of success due to which education is not only factor.

I am concluding regarding this topic:

There are a lot of ways to get something in life. Same as this Success is not easy to get. Success is of various types so its mean different education is needed for different success in different fields.

But Education is not only the key factor, there are a lot of other key factors which are needed with education. These are:

Self Discipline
Passion towards your field
Right & +ive Attitude.
Hard Work + Smart Work
Patience
Confidence.

These are other key factors which needed for success. Education provided us a manner to get success.
Oh Lohit you define it very well I agree with all your point. I think no other point required for success.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes, I agree with Lohit Seth, what he said is 100% true. Education is just one of the factors for success but not the key factor for success.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.