Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
HI Lohit..
[quote]what are you saying dear. You mean a man which is not educated can't get loan easily. So you are wrong because maximum farmers are uneducated they got a lot of loans regarding their farming field. Bank normally see that that client have property or not because for security purpose. If a educated person don't have a fixed salary and property then he can't get loan easily. Bank see their benefit, it doesn't matter client is educated or not. Yes regarding education load which a student wanna, in that matter they can give importance to the education level of that person.[/quote]

That is a scheme seen in villages. And who knows if the illiterate villagers are not geting duped.

And then , having only Positive Attitude and Passion towards a field without being able to get educted in that field does nothing.
Another simple example for lohit,aastha and others: You are able to argue and bring forth your points only because you are educated :)
Sridevi wrote: [quote]Another simple example for lohit,aastha and others: You are able to argue and bring forth your points only because you are educated [/quote]

You got pinpointed Sridevi!!

Education provides you will all the various tools that you need! Mere ambition, hard work etc will probably make you money but not truw success! For that a person need to be educated!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sridevi wrote:
[quote]
True.. what I meant was he can use his engineering skills to develop on his burger business if he wants to. He can go on to build fast food shops, he will have to requisite knowledge and logic to judge where to set up outlets for maximum profit,the sizes of burgers, how to make them tastier etc. And, If he wants to employ ppl for managing his business, no doubt he will first look out for MBA people.
Sukhdev Toor was an engineer-turned-hotelier in toronto

And as I mentioned, even sportsmen have to undergo training,even during their career.[/quote]

I have a question to ask you Sridevi, Can anyone earn that from a burger selling that he can open his own restraunt..??
Its not all practically true, there are many factors which affect the growth of a person and that is money.
Ofcourse he too needed the money but when he didn't got job being an engg., he has to choose that path...

Aastha Gupta
@Kalyani...
Education is ofcourse the need of a person..it is the primary requirement...

Take an example of athlete, he needs proper practice and proper training for his success...Does his education pay him anywhere?
Will the judges give him award because he is educated and not because he won...???
While providing him training, I don't think so he needs a very well education. The athletes from rural areas who are not much educated but perfect in everyway to be an athlete also get success, do they need to be educated to get success?

Aastha Gupta
Success is not only linked with Education it comes for different person to different way. If buyer able to by his product that is success, If student got nice result then its called success same as if politician win that is success.

Success come with hard work and good luck and Education help to get success.

So Education is primary key for success and other are foreign key of success.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Hi aastha-I suppose Training is also education.. He can also be self educated like reading from books etc.

And regarding your question, I can give you the example of Sanders who opened Kentucky Fried Chicken (a popular food outlet, not necessarily a restaurant). He started as a small timer only.

Santosh- you are also telling that education is the primary requirement. It is similar to education being the key of the main door of the home which leads to all the side doors.
Aastha- You said for some success means getting more money. many get more money by inheritance and by chance like lottery. There are also windfall gains.

I feel success should be seen from social angle. What a man gives to society is achievement. Thus achieving in any field through own efforts and skill is success. If some one amass wealth by inheritance or foul means, he is not successful. We remember and respect people for what they give to society and not what they take. The remuneration they get is just a measurement of their work. There are people like Gulzari Lal Nanda, who earned virtually nothing and gave good contribution to nation. He is successful. A smuggler earns huge wealth but he is criminal and not successful.

For giving active and meaningful contribution to society, one needs education. Most of the successful men have education. There may be exceptions where people made good achievement despite less formal education. This they made up with their hidden talent, also called aptitude, and good practical experience. Also there are people who have talent and education but they do not make achievement owing to lethargy or their unwillingness. There are many talented people who do not perform as they have sufficient money and need no more. They spend their time in luxury of wine, woman and song. I know a qualified engineer who does not want to work or achieve anything. His forefathers have left enough money for him. He just roams about, drinks wine in the day, overeats and sleeps. Thus there are people known as spoiled genius.

But on an average, the fact remains that education is an effective tool for success in life.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hello Everyone,

The topic is "Do you think education is only key to success?" and as far as success is taken, we can consider two factors a person coming up in a field like sports or actor and if he can earn abundant money and fame then he can think that his successful. The other way is being successful in a research field or something related to studies.

In the former case a person doesn't require any education to become successful in life, but the later case requires lot of education background to succeed in life.

To sum up, whether education is essential to success or not depends on what type of success a person is referring to.
Right ..., But, it also depends on how you define education.
Education is anyting which imparts knowledge,skills and helps us to differentiate good from bad. It is not just academic education.

So, taken thus, it can be said to be the (only)key factor to success.
@Karthik...
agreed with your point..
There are some fields which require a lot of education and qualification like a doctor and an engineer while there are some which requires only training and practice and no strong educational background like sports, celebrities(movies), and ofcourse arts..

Aastha Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.