Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Santosh..

Here agreed with your points..
A highly professional education is valued for those who are related to the professionalist fields..
else only school education is sufficient to get the success.

Aastha Gupta
If education is the only key to get success, then the poor people who cannot afford education will never be successful in life..

A dancer needs no education to win his/her competition.. A singer needs no books to study how to sing..
They have to work according to there profession and there profession allows them to use their body physically and not mentally..

A poor, if has a good voice but cannot afford education, can't he be successful by just singing..??

So education need not be the only key to success.

Aastha Gupta
I do & totally agree with what you say. There has to be a change in the educational system. Well not just in the educational system, there has to be a major change in nearly all the systems out there. And i think, one of the reasons why people study hell lotta subjects and end up like a fish straight out of the water when they join a company is because, 90% of the collage goers, have not chosen what they go there to study because they love that field and dies to work in that field, but rather because some one said it is a good field and you really get paid well in that field. 90% of students don't really know what they will be doing once they get out from collages. Even me, i started thinking what i should be doing once out of collage only a couple of months back. So, like me if every student has a clear idea in his mind what he/she wants to do, then they can work and study with that in mind and i am sure they will be satisfied at the end of all.
Poor people, if they want to be successful, have to resort to self-education..

And in music also, people who wish to be successful, need to be educated on all the raagas and the other naunces of music, otherwise just by listening, they will not be able to take it as a profession and sing all types of songs.
Career counselling is not something popular in India, i believe. Or if it is popular, i must confess that when i had completed my 12th i didn't end up in front of any counseller. It has to be popular and every student should go through these counselling sessions. (I personally have no idea what it is or how it is going to be!). And this is something i have been feeling for some time. The advertisements in TV's can be utilized by the governments in this aspect. In addition to all these advertisements they show us now, they should also do ad's that will make some kind of awareness and a Keen-ness to know more about opportunities in the minds of young children. I really think Good Sensible advertisements will do a world of good for youngsters.
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Lohit I agree with you. The only difference is way of expression. For me education consists of not only the theoretical knowledge but also the art of perfectly using the technique.

I wish to add a true story. Some boys were swimming in a river. Uuddenly, they heard cry of a drowning man. They saved him. They asked him his name. They found that the man they saved had a name similar to author of the textbook on swimming. They told this to that man. He told that he is author of the text book. The students were surprised. But the author said- 'My boys. I wrote the book on swimming and you mastered the art by good practice. Alas- I only wrote but did not practise."

Another instance. One friend of mine wanted me to teach him type writing. He just noted down the key board alphabets- ASDFG- QWERT and told me that he would type within a weak. after a weak, he told me that he had learnt. He spoke out the entire key board. But he could not type. His fingers needed the practice and there was no need to learn the key board like a parrot.[/quote]

Agree with you Mr. Gulshan. But theoretical knowledge some times is also neccessary..
aastha wrote:
[quote]@Gulshan, you are very right at your views..
Infact this is the change needed in our education system, theoretical knowledge to be accompanied by practical work, and for those who cannot afford theoretical knowledge, a must and trained practical knowledge is to be given to them, then every person of the society will be successful educated.[/quote]

I am agree with you thoughts Miss aastha, practical knowledge is the need. But Both education pracitcal and theoretical knowledge are necessary points. Everything is needed to get a complete success.
aastha wrote:
[quote]gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Aastha- There are many examples of successful men who had no formal education. But they are exceptions. They have little or no formal education but they make up by keen observation and constant practice. However, they are exceptions. Generally, it is okay to say that education is necessary for success.[/quote]

If there are exceptions of the uneducated successful people, then there are exceptions of educated unsuccessful people, the different thing is that they are uncommon people and we hardly come to know about them.
There are many exceptions where a man having degree or properly educated is not having even a job. And also having a job with intermediate salary with education, you cannot say a person is successful.
A very common example is a street food stall which is owned by an computer engineer near my house, he sells burgers because he didn't get any job.[/quote]

All Of you talking about those who have job and those who have not any job. If a person having nice job its not mean he is successful or a person have not any job its not mean he is not successful.

Success is what we feel from our inside that yes this is my target which is achieved.

Every person have its own target point.

You can't change the view of success of every person.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]@Aastha, that is so correct!!

"Education is not the answer to the question. Education is the means to the answer to all questions."
-- William Allin

Mere degrees will not help anyone, but perseverance, hard work, ambition, and more importantly accepting your own shortfalls and striving to improve them are crucial!![/quote]

I am agree with these words..
Karthik wrote:
[quote]Well I want to make one point clear, in our primary education i.e. in elementary school we learn various subjects like mathematics, science, social etc. Now my question is if a student want to become a doctor do you think he even need to succeed in social and mathematics? If he is good at science it is sufficient. Percentages in elementary schools are calculated based on the overall performance of all the subjects. If a person gets 90+ in science and if he fails in mathematics or social then he is considered as a failure in that class. The same person if he can master in science in his higher education he can become a Doctor and can stay on top with a complete success.[/quote]

Karthik Education regarding maths is not wrong. Mathemetics is the very needy subject. It needs logic and makes our mind logical. Its in our primary studies because we need this for the logical development of our mind. In medical line we also needs some logics. Never think only +,-, / And* is the maths.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.