Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Even when Pakistan was at its peak form, Bangladesh gave shock even to the big teams years ago. Tamim Iqbal and Musrafi were in peak form then and even now.

Yes Bangladesh has defeated good teams in the past too but they have done it very rarely and the matches seem to be fixed otherwise you can't imagine Pakistan being defeated by them in WC.

No. The matches were not fixed. Bangladesh won on sheer merit.

ICC World Cup, 29th Match: Bangladesh v Pakistan at Northampton, May 31, 1999

Bangladesh won by 69 runs.

rambabu wrote:

No. The matches were not fixed. Bangladesh won on sheer merit.

ICC World Cup, 29th Match: Bangladesh v Pakistan at Northampton, May 31, 1999

Bangladesh won by 69 runs.

I don't agree, I feel it was fixed though there are no evidence.

Welcome. You are entitled for one.

Le us see after IPL, Indian cricket team would tour Bangladesh for one test and some odis. and how they perform against us is a matter of great interest especially after good performance against Pakistan. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yes. That's a true test for Indians. Besides being in good form, Bangladesh will have home turf advantage.

mohan manohar wrote:

Le us see after IPL, Indian cricket team would tour Bangladesh for one test and some odis. and how they perform against us is a matter of great interest especially after good performance against Pakistan. 

I dont think Bangladesh can beat us unless we play very bad or there is match fixing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.