china has banned burqa and fasting on Ramadan in  all Muslim majority provinces like Sinkiang. They feel its bad for health. The Chinese are not bothered about Muslim world and in any case as we can see the Muslim world does not wish to antagonise China. In contrast India is unable to assert anywhere and even legitimate things like monogamous marriage cannot be enforced.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The major difference is in our system of government - ours is a democracy and theirs is now bordering on dictatorship.I feel that one cannot impose things like ban fasting since it is a personal issue. In India many schools in the southern parts , Burqa is banned while attending classes ...As long as we have equality for all regardless of religion , we are moving in the right direction.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

@Usha. Democracy is not a bar on doing something good. In France and most of Europe burkqa and sharia is banned and they are better democracies than India. Why, even a Muslim country like Turkey does not permit polygamy.  The question of banning fasting during Ramadan is just a point to prove that Muslim world is scared of China and not bothered about India.

In no democratic country in the world pampering the minorities is seen as much as in India. Of course this was done intentionally by the then ruling parties for their own political benefits bringing the country to the brink of ruins. It's high time to put an end to this malady at the earliest.

Let's stop talking about ban on Burka and anything related to Muslims as that may show India is not a secular country. The so called Numbardars of Secularism will come after you like a cluster of honeybees. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ahaha...  I don't want to get bitten by bees.

MG Singh wrote:

@Usha. Democracy is not a bar on doing something good. In France and most of Europe burkqa and sharia is banned and they are better democracies than India. Why, even a Muslim country like Turkey does not permit polygamy.  The question of banning fasting during Ramadan is just a point to prove that Muslim world is scared of China and not bothered about India.

I agree..in fact Burkha is banned in Germany, Switzerland too in public places and it is for security reasons more than anything else. I feel that a uniform civil law that is most suitable for our country and its multi culture ,in place will take care of most issues ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

China can do anything as it has no democracy but prime reason for banning there on that mentioned province is rise of fundamentalisms and China wants to enforce force to do away with. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

China has a very vivid picture of it's plans to develop the country. For this it goes to any length to accomplish it's mission.

Well the Chinese have a will and policy. They have even crushed Tibet and the world including the USA can do nothing. What it boils down to is military power. If you have military power then you have a standing. Even the USA controls the world on its military. this fact is unfortunately lost on Indian leadership. No wonder even the Muslim world puts pressure on india . The ban on ramadan fasting right or wrong is a manifestation of Chinese power and Muslim world is quiet.

mohan manohar wrote:

China can do anything as it has no democracy but prime reason for banning there on that mentioned province is rise of fundamentalisms and China wants to enforce force to do away with. 

Why do  we keep harping on China has no democracy? The great philosopher Russel wrote" what use is democracy if children are hungry and malnutritioned......" which is the case in India.  The Chinese at least have a clear cut nationalist agenda which we dont have.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.