Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

Long ago was long ago, now they want to rule the world and all the terrorist organisations are tools for achieving the goal. I live in an area where they are no more a minority community.

Everybody wants to rule the world The new anti terrorism policy to curb the spread the ISIS is on the cards.

India has long been a soft target for Muslim extremists. Our worry has increase more since China is now visibly supporting the Pakistan with hatred for India as the common factor between them. But we can and we will fight it out, provided our leaders and politicians show some more sense and diplomacy.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The Modi govt. has already mooted plans to counter the spread of ISIS.according to The Hindu news paper of today. Yes we will be no more the sitting ducks for the devilish extremism.

MG Singh wrote:
 rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

India is one of the main targets of IS and they have already declared it long before. India is part of IS in their map of future kingdom. And yes, India will prove to be the softest of all other targeted countries.

Why give up. Were the other countries hard targets.We shall fight it out.

I agree, but we must steel ourself. Lets first have an anti terror law on the lines of Patriot act of USA. We should not be swayed by minority sentiment which is against such a law.

IS activities already started. It started picking up youngsters especially from Hyderabad. Some were caught by the Indian intelligence.

India has a large minority ( Muslim) which is also economically backward and steeped in obscurantism and is thus fertile ground  for such activities. probably something could have been done in case back in 1947 India had been declared a Hindu Rashtra like Pakistan ( Islamic) with protection to minorities, but now we cant even pass a anti terrorist law as it will offend Muslims. We are indeed fertile ground for success as and when ISIS decides to strike in full force.

I wonder how theorcratic state (Hindu rashtra) could be detterant against terrorism. Pakista a Muslim state is also target of terrorists. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
 rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

India is one of the main targets of IS and they have already declared it long before. India is part of IS in their map of future kingdom. And yes, India will prove to be the softest of all other targeted countries.

Why give up. Were the other countries hard targets.We shall fight it out.

I agree, but we must steel ourself. Lets first have an anti terror law on the lines of Patriot act of USA. We should not be swayed by minority sentiment which is against such a law.

IS activities already started. It started picking up youngsters especially from Hyderabad. Some were caught by the Indian intelligence.

India has a large minority ( Muslim) which is also economically backward and steeped in obscurantism and is thus fertile ground  for such activities. probably something could have been done in case back in 1947 India had been declared a Hindu Rashtra like Pakistan ( Islamic) with protection to minorities, but now we cant even pass a anti terrorist law as it will offend Muslims. We are indeed fertile ground for success as and when ISIS decides to strike in full force.

I wonder how theorcratic state (Hindu rashtra) could be detterant against terrorism. Pakista a Muslim state is also target of terrorists. 

Anyhow, a Policy to curb the ISIS is on the card according to the press.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/prime-minsiter-narendra-modis-entral-asia-visit-will-focus-on-fighting-is-terror/article7371958.ece?homepage=true

There are enough laws existing, what is required is will to take action. Majority and minority are useless terms indicating weakness in our system which is exploited by crafty politicians. All muslim countries are single majority religion states and see how they are either attacking or getting attacked. Even if India is declared a Hindu state nothing is going to change. Boldness in leadership is required.

I agree with you. Everything depends on the boldness in the Leadership. Anyhow let's see the latest development in this sphere. Modi declared a new measure to counter the spread of ISIS in today's news papers.

Let him first counter attacks on his own ministers and state ministers.

Whether he will counter attacks on his Ministers or prefers to be in "Maun Vrat." remains to be seen. Being silent will lead to lot of suspicions.Sends wrong signals.

They wrongly believe that people have short memories!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.