Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

common man wants prices to be controlled. The poor are hit hard when tomatoes cost 100 or capsicum 125 or cauliflower 130 and cabbage 60 rs a kilo. He is not bothered if India gets entry into NSG, he wants vegetables to enter his house. NDA has failed to control prices. Please do not give worn out excuses to defend the divine leader.

Of course, common man needs are to be addressed first. It's not true that NDA failed to control prices. Delayed monsoon is the main reason for price rise. In certain parts of the Country because of delayed Monsoon Prices rose up. But in AP, TDP which is in coalition with BJP, definitely succeeded in controlling the prices.

So let BJP learn from AP and control prices in India. After all BJP used to shout from roof tops when prices rose during UPA times. Monsoons failed then also.  

In my own city Tomatoes are selling at Rs 50 now although it did go up for some time. There was also hoarding by the traders which was one of the causes for prices to go up. None of the vegetables are over 70 rupees here ..I feel it depends on different regions and how bad the drought has been in that particular region and the onus is on the state government too..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Gujarat the prices of many common vegetables are ruling between Rs 80 to 125 per kg.

Within the state too the prices fluctuate here. In Bangalore the prices of all vegetables is very high compared to here and other smaller places.I have a feeling that hoarders are having a field day taking advantage of the scarcity of vegetables due to drought .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This topic started by me 2 years back is extremely relevant as despite passage of 4 year Modi is just doing "Kadam Tal" - meaning marching on the same place without movement. Modi supporters may like to answer points raised by me 2 years back.

In these two years BJP has gained more states into it's fold ...however , a lot of precious time has been whiled away on uneceunnece issues too by some BJP leaders. However, I can only see commitment where Mr Modi is concerned..

usha manohar wrote:

In these two years BJP has gained more states into it's fold ...however , a lot of precious time has been whiled away on uneceunnece issues too by some BJP leaders. However, I can only see commitment where Mr Modi is concerned..

I endorsed your view. And what increased my respect for Modi is that he realises that some of his party leaders were being arrogant or were speaking stupid things for which he raised the issue in a meeting some months back and told them to behave. He didn't try to justify the actions of these problem makers. 

I agree with both statments right above me but the facts remain that the entire opposition and some of the parties in NDA behaved too selfish and didn't let the government work. I know Modi has all the good intentions but he should concentrate more on work rather than targeting the opposition which creates some tension in between ruling and opposition parties.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.