Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    I know you are intelligent enough to get my point....Modi has done the most honorable thing under the circumstances while the past leaders did not , so there is absolutely no comparison at all 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    Modi promised too much. When we look at the progress, it is frustratingly slow. I feel that he is a very good speaker. He feels that he alone can bring the change but the reality is that India needs transformation and for that effort is essential and mere talking and addressing India at the end of each month will not do any good.


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    Reena wrote:

    Modi promised too much. When we look at the progress, it is frustratingly slow. I feel that he is a very good speaker. He feels that he alone can bring the change but the reality is that India needs transformation and for that effort is essential and mere talking and addressing India at the end of each month will not do any good.

    That seems to be the case with all politicians ..Modi , unlike others is a committed leader ,while the intention is there to carry out all that he promised , the ground rralities are different and so it is better not yo make any promises without being sure .

    I heard him say that Mann ki baat is not meant for intellectuals but for simple everyday people , villagers most of those having no access to either TV or the net. He can connect to them only through the radio and according to the PMO the response has been phenomenal..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    Reena wrote:

    Modi promised too much. When we look at the progress, it is frustratingly slow. I feel that he is a very good speaker. He feels that he alone can bring the change but the reality is that India needs transformation and for that effort is essential and mere talking and addressing India at the end of each month will not do any good.

    I would disagree here. There has been progress made and in some cases remarkable ones. Yes he could have done much better but owing to the mess created by past regime on reality ground things are more challenging.

    But if we go through the report card without prejudices, we will find that he has achieved a lot as compared to past regime. Most of his actions now will bear fruits in along term run.

    A lot has been done ad a lot needs to be done.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    Without offending I asked a simple question. Had the lot of the farmer the laborer or worker improved in last 4 years? The answer is No. If somebody says yes he or she is lying. What use to be worked up on cow protection, talk of Ram Rajya when over 1000 farmers committed suicide. It took cabinet 4 years to amend act for death for young girls rape. They took only 6 months to pass act to send a man to jail for 10 years for killing a cow.  Modi was a poor man but now look at his oppulent style. Can anybody justify wearing a dress costing 8 lakh with pure gold thread when Obama visited. Again Nirov Modi who has now run away purchased this dress for Rs 4.31 crore at auction. Modi doesn'tknow him? I won't write anything further on it. To say he was better than Congress is misleading. Maybe a shade better but end result is same.


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    Okay, Modi wore a dress gifted to him whatever the price of the dress was and donated it to raise a fund for welfare of poor.   But let me mention that Indira Gandhi had a vast collection of EKMUKHI RUDRAKSH, each of which was worth millions and now Rahul Gandhi is following the rule. Go ind it on the net. A prime Minister is supposed to wear decent clothes while meeting with foreign dignitaries so what was wrong if Mode wore a suit gifted to him by a well wisher. And then why blame him for who bought it in auction? After all Modi sells all his gifts to raise funds for the education of his staff's children. 


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    suni51 wrote:

    Okay, Modi wore a dress gifted to him whatever the price of the dress was and donated it to raise a fund for welfare of poor.   But let me mention that Indira Gandhi had a vast collection of EKMUKHI RUDRAKSH, each of which was worth millions and now Rahul Gandhi is following the rule. Go ind it on the net. A prime Minister is supposed to wear decent clothes while meeting with foreign dignitaries so what was wrong if Mode wore a suit gifted to him by a well wisher. And then why blame him for who bought it in auction? After all Modi sells all his gifts to raise funds for the education of his staff's children. 

    In fact there is no escape for Modi, if he had refused to wear the suit gifted by the tailor, he would have been condemned and called heartless and now that he did wear it, it is quite another story and auctioning it for the good of he community i quite another story ... I have observed that recent converts become fanatical in their hate and devotion...


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:

    Talking about.BJP rule  With BJP rule the fact is rapes and murders have gone up. We had the sad spectacle of the Yogi( UP< CM)not meeting the rape victim though sitting in the office and the girl attempted suicide. He tried his best to save the MLA till Modi cracked the whip. Modi has a lot to answer also for deserting his wife, not paying alimony, no divorce, letting her rot while he travels around in dresses worth lakhs and Cartier pens worth one lakh

    I find your argument double faced and prejudiced ...n the one hand you want no fingers pointed at Indira Gandhi and her alliance with Brahmachari where she gave up many national secrets to him and them you attack Modi on a personal issue which is of no concern to anyone of us. Anyway, to clarify Modis was a child marriage which in itself was not legal. BUt he encouraged her to study and take up a teaching job and she is now working as a teacher living with dignity unlike Nehru who neglected his ailing wife in his pursuit of power and pleasure..

    According to Jashodaben, Modi always encouraged her to study further. In an interview to a Gujarati news channel, she said attributed her success in life and as a teacher to Modi's early encouragement.

    During the latter part of her teaching years, survived on a salary of 10,000 rupees per month. She retired in October 2009 and is currently entitled to a government pension of 14,000 rupees per month.

     Despite a non-existent marriage, has fond memories of her meetings with Modi in the past. A nostalgic told Indian Express, “Once I had come to meet him with Hiraba (Modi’s mother) at the shakha in Vadnagar. He had hurt his hand and I put medicine on it. Another time he had acted in a play called ‘Ek Phool, Do Maali’, which I went for. After the play got over, I told him he was very good in it. If it is in my fate that we are meant to be together then we will be. I have also moved forward in life because of him. I have never interfered in his life and nor has he.”

    While talking about Modi's supposed unfair treatment to his wife, people actually overlook the fact that he decided to remain a celibate for his life for a purpose, a purpose of serving his nation in a manner that would not be possible if he stayed within the institution of marriage. Still if that is considered offensive, then at least consider the fact that he did not leave his wife because of an illegal affair or promiscuity or something of that sort.

    While talking and pointing fingers at Modi, at least he did not have his string of affairs like Nehru or his daughter did. I wonder how many people know that Nehru abandoned his wife for 10 years that she was ill with TB. He went and got admitted at a sanatorium in Prague and conveniently forgot her completely and continued his affair with Edwina Mountbatten. It was Netaji Bose who used to go visit her in Prague and check her medical treatment. When he heard of a better facility in Busan, Switzerland, it was Netaji who took her out or Prague and admitted her in Switzerland. Even though Netaji wrote several times to Nehru, never once did he go and see his wife in all 10 years. Even at her death, the husband was missing. So who are these people kidding when they point fingers at Modi.


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:

    Talking about.BJP rule  With BJP rule the fact is rapes and murders have gone up. We had the sad spectacle of the Yogi( UP< CM)not meeting the rape victim though sitting in the office and the girl attempted suicide. He tried his best to save the MLA till Modi cracked the whip. Modi has a lot to answer also for deserting his wife, not paying alimony, no divorce, letting her rot while he travels around in dresses worth lakhs and Cartier pens worth one lakh

    I find your argument double faced and prejudiced ...n the one hand you want no fingers pointed at Indira Gandhi and her alliance with Brahmachari where she gave up many national secrets to him and them you attack Modi on a personal issue which is of no concern to anyone of us. Anyway, to clarify Modis was a child marriage which in itself was not legal. BUt he encouraged her to study and take up a teaching job and she is now working as a teacher living with dignity unlike Nehru who neglected his ailing wife in his pursuit of power and pleasure..

    According to Jashodaben, Modi always encouraged her to study further. In an interview to a Gujarati news channel, she said attributed her success in life and as a teacher to Modi's early encouragement.

    During the latter part of her teaching years, survived on a salary of 10,000 rupees per month. She retired in October 2009 and is currently entitled to a government pension of 14,000 rupees per month.

     Despite a non-existent marriage, has fond memories of her meetings with Modi in the past. A nostalgic told Indian Express, “Once I had come to meet him with Hiraba (Modi’s mother) at the shakha in Vadnagar. He had hurt his hand and I put medicine on it. Another time he had acted in a play called ‘Ek Phool, Do Maali’, which I went for. After the play got over, I told him he was very good in it. If it is in my fate that we are meant to be together then we will be. I have also moved forward in life because of him. I have never interfered in his life and nor has he.”

    While talking about Modi's supposed unfair treatment to his wife, people actually overlook the fact that he decided to remain a celibate for his life for a purpose, a purpose of serving his nation in a manner that would not be possible if he stayed within the institution of marriage. Still if that is considered offensive, then at least consider the fact that he did not leave his wife because of an illegal affair or promiscuity or something of that sort.

    While talking and pointing fingers at Modi, at least he did not have his string of affairs like Nehru or his daughter did. I wonder how many people know that Nehru abandoned his wife for 10 years that she was ill with TB. He went and got admitted at a sanatorium in Prague and conveniently forgot her completely and continued his affair with Edwina Mountbatten. It was Netaji Bose who used to go visit her in Prague and check her medical treatment. When he heard of a better facility in Busan, Switzerland, it was Netaji who took her out or Prague and admitted her in Switzerland. Even though Netaji wrote several times to Nehru, never once did he go and see his wife in all 10 years. Even at her death, the husband was missing. So who are these people kidding when they point fingers at Modi.

    Congress culture is such - arrogance and high handedness. They feel that by making enough noise about others their own short comings get overlooked ..The shoot and scoot culture that has been perfected by the family and its slaves by now 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    @USha, very true! The kind of statements we see Rahul Gandhi making nowadays, it actually makes me very confused, I cannot choose whether to laugh or cry!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.