Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am supporter of Modi. It is not possible for me to support Rahul, Mayawati, Mulayam and Lalu. What MG right here is not false. Indeed Modi failed in work as he promised in last election. Problem of  South Indian states are geniune but we are living is democracy an it have it own problems. But it is not so serious that country cann't solve that. I am hoping that in coming day these well be solved. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
anil wrote:

I am supporter of Modi. It is not possible for me to support Rahul, Mayawati, Mulayam and Lalu. What MG right here is not false. Indeed Modi failed in work as he promised in last election. Problem of  South Indian states are geniune but we are living is democracy an it have it own problems. But it is not so serious that country cann't solve that. I am hoping that in coming day these well be solved. 

I too am not happy with many things about Modi government - cow issue and the lax manner in which crime is dealt with. The moment someone is accused if any crime he shd be held accountable and like any other ordinary citizen the law should be allowed to take it's course.

I also hate the way the top leaders shoot their mouth without any knowledge. When you are a elected  leader , you have to be responsible in what you say and do because every word you speak reflects on your party and it's image. 

Finally, they should all , including Modi talk less about opposition and their own achievements too and let people judge them through their actions..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually the things have almost gone out of hands of the leaders in power and opposition. Everyone is counting the seats and no one is least bothered about the public. Every one is accusing each other or finding the faults in others but no one is bothered about the suffering people. The country's law and order situation is getting worse by every passing day but the leaders have nothing but to accuse each other.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now every state election is made out to be a do or die situation .The same with Karnataka which goes to votes today . I really wonder  if the state elections have that much of an impact on the general elections  ..it may have a marginal impact but the rest is all media furore , I would think

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Now every state election is made out to be a do or die situation .The same with Karnataka which goes to votes today . I really wonder  if the state elections have that much of an impact on the general elections  ..it may have a marginal impact but the rest is all media furore , I would think

I completely agree with you, the way these state elections are running are more or less resembling the hype & clash of the general elections level.

The verbal spats, degrading of opposition party, making personal comments, maligning opposition party leaders & what not! Never do I remember any election going with such furore continuously for different state elections. It is actually a very bad sign of Politics being taken to the ground of personal battle than a battle of governing.

Parties are becoming more obsessive about their own party to come out trumps.

I think apparently speaking, Congress should come into power, on the basis of the fact that many BJP leaders in Karnataka having criminal records, more than its opposition party Congress.

Plainly if one has to evaluate, this basis looks sound & correct for me to vote for Congress.A party at the centre does not mean that its state representatives are as good as the Centre.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I too am not happy with many things about Modi government - cow issue and the lax manner in which crime is dealt with. The moment someone is accused if any crime he shd be held accountable and like any other ordinary citizen the law should be allowed to take it's course.

I also hate the way the top leaders shoot their mouth without any knowledge. When you are a elected  leader , you have to be responsible in what you say and do because every word you speak reflects on your party and it's image. 

Finally, they should all , including Modi talk less about opposition and their own achievements too and let people judge them through their actions..

Leaders of all parties are Indian and it is character and style of leader to speak what they want with thinking about it. Once one leader said, I forget name, elect a got to contest with lion. So it natural that character of all parties leaders and alike. Modi alone can't control all these things. He is PM of big country. If he get busy in solving these small problems how he will do other important work. It last that at present no one is better forPM post than Modi.

Though Modi is good to become a PM, it looks a very tough task for now as it looks like the opposition parties are coming together to form a united opposition for BJP govt. The Karnataka elections will make the opposition realise that the Opposition needs to stand united with its other opposition parties & allies to win against Modi, if that happens, Bjp might not bloom in 2019 Lok Sabha elections.

Goa Minister Manohar Parikkar, Sushma Swaraj, Amit Shah had some health issues. Though BJP is still better on work front as represented by the stats in Parliament in terms of speed of progress in each line like building roads, etc it can face fierce 2019 elections if all the oppositions unite together. Mamata, Arvind, etc.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Though Modi is good to become a PM, it looks a very tough task for now as it looks like the opposition parties are coming together to form a united opposition for BJP govt. The Karnataka elections will make the opposition realise that the Opposition needs to stand united with its other opposition parties & allies to win against Modi, if that happens, Bjp might not bloom in 2019 Lok Sabha elections.

Goa Minister Manohar Parikkar, Sushma Swaraj, Amit Shah had some health issues. Though BJP is still better on work front as represented by the stats in Parliament in terms of speed of progress in each line like building roads, etc it can face fierce 2019 elections if all the oppositions unite together. Mamata, Arvind, etc.

No doubt they all will come together in coming general election. But it will be a selfish alliance. Leaders of all parties will rob the country.

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Okay, Modi wore a dress gifted to him whatever the price of the dress was and donated it to raise a fund for welfare of poor.   But let me mention that Indira Gandhi had a vast collection of EKMUKHI RUDRAKSH, each of which was worth millions and now Rahul Gandhi is following the rule. Go ind it on the net. A prime Minister is supposed to wear decent clothes while meeting with foreign dignitaries so what was wrong if Mode wore a suit gifted to him by a well wisher. And then why blame him for who bought it in auction? After all Modi sells all his gifts to raise funds for the education of his staff's children. 

In fact there is no escape for Modi, if he had refused to wear the suit gifted by the tailor, he would have been condemned and called heartless and now that he did wear it, it is quite another story and auctioning it for the good of he community i quite another story ... I have observed that recent converts become fanatical in their hate and devotion...

These are small issue I think no need to take these to much serious. Modi is person like others. It may possible that he done some wrong. But I know only one thing he is much better than other candidates of PM post. 

The fact that there is so much of opposition and political conspiracy against a leader who has got mandate indicates towards something fishy. Different ideologies coming together to oppose one person makes us think and in fact reinforces our trust in him as a leader who will deliver in national interest and not only in personal interest and party interest

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.