The topic is locked.
the most common surname in english speaking nations is Smith and overall it is Chang, witha total of more than 80 million. And the most common first name is Mohammad!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mohammad is the name,usually the Muslim people names to her/his Son. This means that Muslims people are more in number in the Whole World.

Want to make each day Accountable

the most common surname in english speaking nations is Smith and overall it is Chang, witha total of more than 80 million. And the most common first name is Mohammad!!

it may be because china is the most populated country of the world.

Meera sandhu
yes china's population which is largest in the world is the reason behind this.
In the West,we hear the Smith surname more. America and European countries comes under this.

Want to make each day Accountable

In Bengali the common name used for boys is BABU and for girls is KHUKI.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Here in telugu srinu and senu are common names and for girls lakshmi is the common name

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Can anyone find out which is the most common name in India? Actually I don't know.

Meera sandhu
This is really hard to find. But I think Mohamed is the most common name.

Its good to know the most common name used. very informative.

Vinu
Can anyone find out which is the most common name in India? Actually I don't know.

Ram is most common either in beginning or middle of a name. Other common middle name is Kumar.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.