Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some have expressed their confusion on drinking water. Myths stated in the article are very common and so this confusion is natural.

However I am convinced that we should water only when we feel thirsty and that too only as much as satisfies. Too much water is as bad as too much food. Our own body is the best guide.

I read somewhere, we should drink before we actually feel thirsty. Actually, thirst is the sign that our body is in need of water. So supply water before that :unsure:

Meera sandhu
I have heard the same.. But I guess different people having different opinion about this thing.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Some have expressed their confusion on drinking water. Myths stated in the article are very common and so this confusion is natural.

However I am convinced that we should water only when we feel thirsty and that too only as much as satisfies. Too much water is as bad as too much food. Our own body is the best guide.

I read somewhere, we should drink before we actually feel thirsty. Actually, thirst is the sign that our body is in need of water. So supply water before that :unsure:

Our body tells you in time what you need. This is about everything- food, drink, rest. So, you will be thirsty when you need water. Animals act naturally but humans are guided by notions some of which are myth.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

WE should never give chance to our body to feel thirsty then only our body seems to be healthy and good condition

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

WE should never give chance to our body to feel thirsty then only our body seems to be healthy and good condition

That's what i feel that we should not keep our self thirsty which can cause more problem of dehydration. :laugh:
We must drink 8 to 9 glasses of water in whole day.

Really good information.
Thanks for Nice points.

Be positive
We must drink 8 to 9 glasses of water in whole day.

Really good information.
Thanks for Nice points.

Vaishnavi i think you must read the link again specially the second slide which says drinking 8~9 glass of water daily is a myth. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.