Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its wonderful experience indeed...to see the dark sky covered by glittering stars and ofcourse moon...Full moon is more delightful. :lol:
I love to watch the sky at night and also planetarium also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I too like watching skies at night. I have a lot of interest and sometimes,i tryto find out what the sky tells us.
I had a Lot of Conversation with Sky. :P

Yes it looks wonderful when we are lying on the bed and staring at the sky at night.I used to do it in the childhood but not now but my kids do it when we go to our village and sleep in open/roof. :laugh:

Even if you look at sky you'll always find a beautiful scene, some thing out of world and words as well.

Seeing stars at night always make us happy. :) You know there are lot of Poems which i sing for my kids about stars and moon. :laugh:
I too like watching skies at night. I have a lot of interest and sometimes,i tryto find out what the sky tells us.

Yes it looks wonderful when we are lying on the bed and staring at the sky at night.I used to do it in the childhood but not now but my kids do it when we go to our village and sleep in open/roof. :laugh:

Even if you look at sky you'll always find a beautiful scene, some thing out of world and words as well.

Seeing stars at night always make us happy. :) You know there are lot of Poems which i sing for my kids about stars and moon. :laugh:

Why dont you sing one for us here in boddunan too.. :lol:

I will but that's not for adults as you all will run away from here its for kids to make them sleep. :laugh:

I will but that's not for adults as you all will run away from here its for kids to make them sleep. :laugh:

Don't worry here most of the member love poems and rhymes..so even if you sing everyone will enjoy like kids.. :laugh:
But still i care for you all and won't sing do whatever to motivate me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
By watching sky at night i feel if i am also a star among the star how wonderful it will be. and i never seen any falling star

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

By watching sky at night i feel if i am also a star among the star how wonderful it will be. and i never seen any falling star

That's right when i was a child i also used to think that i could break those stars from the sky but later on i understood how tough it is to do that. :woohoo:
but the twingling stars with black sky is an amazing look. When i see the sky i feel like seeing them like that. but some people keep counting the stars but people say it is not good. is that true

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.