Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes,i like to observe the stars at night sometimes. I try to see,what pattern they form. I talk with stars sometimes. To make my heart feel relax,i try to talk with stars.

2 times,it has occured,when i saw the falling star.
I won't reveal what i had asked.

Talking to stars at night in the loneliness along with breeze and cool mind. Really a poet hides inside you :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
When i was small i used to see stars and moon in the sky......But now busy schedule of life stopping me to watch stars and moon.............Falling stars fulfill our wish as far as i belief i am not talking about others........

I have also checked it. But my wish not fulfilled.
According to our beliefs, falling star will curse you, if you ask something :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
till now i never seen any falling star. i have seen them in movies

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

till now i never seen any falling star. i have seen them in movies

Continue check it at night you will sure find it some day. :)
I too like watching skies at night. I have a lot of interest and sometimes,i tryto find out what the sky tells us.
I had a Lot of Conversation with Sky. :P

Want to make each day Accountable

I too like watching skies at night. I have a lot of interest and sometimes,i tryto find out what the sky tells us.

Yes it looks wonderful when we are lying on the bed and staring at the sky at night.I used to do it in the childhood but not now but my kids do it when we go to our village and sleep in open/roof. :laugh:
it's my hobby to see stars at night when stars sparkling looking very beautiful and if we see the moon continuously we see the eyes, nose and lips of the moon
it's my hobby to see stars at night when stars sparkling looking very beautiful and if we see the moon continuously we see the eyes, nose and lips of the moon

poetry minded.Try to write something.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

That's great Karuna. :)

But the place where i live i rarely see sky because of high buldings we seldom go to the top. Its only when we go to village we get a chance to see it at night. :)

Yes it looks wonderful when we are lying on the bed and staring at the sky at night.I used to do it in the childhood but not now but my kids do it when we go to our village and sleep in open/roof. :laugh:

Even if you look at sky you'll always find a beautiful scene, some thing out of world and words as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.