Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This penguin is sooo cute :)

Where is the penguin :huh: What is the relationship of penguin and sky? :huh:

Vinu
@vinodh check out the 1st page. You will find it.
@vinodh check out the 1st page. You will find it.

mushtaq, if you are answering for someone question better use quote from the post. That will help others to understand easily. :)

Vinu
@vinodh Well I did not knew this as I am a newbie to this site. It will take me at least some time to completely understand the features of this site.
And for your kind info, my name is Arshia. Please don't use my surname as my name.
@vinodh Well I did not knew this as I am a newbie to this site. It will take me at least some time to completely understand the features of this site.
And for your kind info, my name is Arshia. Please don't use my surname as my name.

its ok Arshia, thanks for understanding.

Better check FAQ and rules here and then start working. You are doing a great job here i have seen. Also, Pls avoid double post continuously. Its like spamming here. So, try to avoid it.

If any query feel free to contact anyone of us here. :cheer: :)

Vinu
Yes,i like to observe the stars at night sometimes. I try to see,what pattern they form. I talk with stars sometimes. To make my heart feel relax,i try to talk with stars.

2 times,it has occured,when i saw the falling star.
I won't reveal what i had asked.

Want to make each day Accountable

Talking with starts :huh:
Its really a great thing. I also like to watch starts at night. :)

Vinu

Children have a belief that their parents become stars if met with untimely death. They look at the stars in hope to see their parents that way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Children have a belief that their parents become stars if met with untimely death. They look at the stars in hope to see their parents that way.

Oh!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :ohmy:
I dont know this.. its new for me., thanks for the information. :)

Vinu
Yes when some one dies in young age leaving little children behind, people tell those children your parents have become stars.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.