Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But still i care for you all and won't sing do whatever to motivate me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:P Just want to learn from you so that someway its helpful for us..so please sing.. :laugh:See the kid in my avatar wants to sleep.. :lol:
but the twingling stars with black sky is an amazing look. When i see the sky i feel like seeing them like that. but some people keep counting the stars but people say it is not good. is that true

I have never heard anything about it? But i feel there is nothing bad in it to count stars may be people say this as this is waste of time as no one can cout stars in the sky. :woohoo:

People in love keep awake whole night and do nothing but count stars. That is a good pastime.

Hahaha .... i have seen it in the movies only the boy lying in the lawn outside the girl's house whole night and just counting stars. :laugh:

No generally they do it from nearby roof. I mean hero on one roof and heroin on another. They sing loud enough to listen each other from distant places.ye dil tum lagata nahi ham kya karen? :whistle: :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
really its wonderful...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I think they use sound speakers so that every one can listen that song and sleep.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

but the twingling stars with black sky is an amazing look. When i see the sky i feel like seeing them like that. but some people keep counting the stars but people say it is not good. is that true

I have never heard anything about it? But i feel there is nothing bad in it to count stars may be people say this as this is waste of time as no one can cout stars in the sky. :woohoo:

People in love keep awake whole night and do nothing but count stars. That is a good pastime.

Hahaha .... i have seen it in the movies only the boy lying in the lawn outside the girl's house whole night and just counting stars. :laugh:

No generally they do it from nearby roof. I mean hero on one roof and heroin on another. They sing loud enough to listen each other from distant places.ye dil tum lagata nahi ham kya karen? :whistle: :whistle:

Yes initially they do that but afterwards the location changes to some exotic location in foreign countries.. :P :laugh:
wov!! Will be very nice!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

its really great that can be enjoyed something which we cannot create :cheer: :cheer:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.