Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
At that time, we had a lot of leaders who can guide us nicely. But it's not the case now. That's why Gandhiji's principles can't be implemented now.
Gandhiji dreamt of a corruption free India. But what have we given him in return?
If he see present India, it's sure, he will think, British ruled India better than Indians

Meera sandhu
At that time, we had a lot of leaders who can guide us nicely. But it's not the case now. That's why Gandhiji's principles can't be implemented now.
Gandhiji dreamt of a corruption free India. But what have we given him in return?
If he see present India, it's sure, he will think, British ruled India better than Indians

What is the difference? They were looting and sending money to England but today they are looting on a bigger scale and sending money to Switzerland. Just what is the difference. Public suffering in both cases.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I feel proud of myself to remember by grandfather. He was a freedom fighter. Quit India Movement was one of the most important movement which no Indian would forget. This is very important movement in Indian history.
I feel proud of myself to remember by grandfather. He was a freedom fighter. Quit India Movement was one of the most important movement which no Indian would forget. This is very important movement in Indian history.

Let me salute your Grand father.
Can you give more details about him???

All over Kerala, Quit India movement was celebrated.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.