The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For spamming there should be a strict action against the member otherwise this site won't get rid of the spammers.No doubt some time me too get out of track from the topic but it happens sometimes when we are in rythn but most of the time I try not to deviate from the topic I know its not good for the site. :blink:

Every breach of rules is not spam. The posts should be relevant to topic and should not be repetition of earlier posts. But these are not spams. Any one may do these inadvertently.. But I am more concerned with spam posts that carry link to other sites advertising commodities and services. One post contained link to a sari manufacturer site.

On most of the discussion sites these are not allowed and if the member does it these are deleted and the member repeated;y does that after warnings and deletion he/she is banned for it.Same rule should be applied here. I always believed it that admin will have to be strict to make this site neat and clean. :)

such rules are here also. But the moderators also participate in forums and other contests and do not work exclusively as moderators. This is the main issue. Everyone wants income on the site. You may gain more revenue by getting more points. The moderators also therefore try to get more points and consequently neglect moderator job. Moderator bonus alone will not suffice to exclusively work as a moderator. However, I am here not mainly for money. I am here for enjoyment. I like discussions and moderator job both. If I am required to work only as moderator and not a member, I have no problem.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

For spamming there should be a strict action against the member otherwise this site won't get rid of the spammers.No doubt some time me too get out of track from the topic but it happens sometimes when we are in rythn but most of the time I try not to deviate from the topic I know its not good for the site. :blink:

Every breach of rules is not spam. The posts should be relevant to topic and should not be repetition of earlier posts. But these are not spams. Any one may do these inadvertently.. But I am more concerned with spam posts that carry link to other sites advertising commodities and services. One post contained link to a sari manufacturer site.

On most of the discussion sites these are not allowed and if the member does it these are deleted and the member repeated;y does that after warnings and deletion he/she is banned for it.Same rule should be applied here. I always believed it that admin will have to be strict to make this site neat and clean. :)

such rules are here also. But the moderators also participate in forums and other contests and do not work exclusively as moderators. This is the main issue. Everyone wants income on the site. You may gain more revenue by getting more points. The moderators also therefore try to get more points and consequently neglect moderator job. Moderator bonus alone will not suffice to exclusively work as a moderator. However, I am here not mainly for money. I am here for enjoyment. I like discussions and moderator job both. If I am required to work only as moderator and not a member, I have no problem.

May be this is the reason we see lots of irrelevant posts here. :)

Even I think there is a major role of members also because if they report these posts to moderator they may work well I think people don't do that here on this site as rarely see any thread being deleted here.We should work like a team to make this site better. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

May be this is the reason we see lots of irrelevant posts here. :)

Even I think there is a major role of members also because if they report these posts to moderator they may work well I think people don't do that here on this site as rarely see any thread being deleted here.We should work like a team to make this sites better. :)

If they can not delete a particular thread there is no harm in deleting the particular post and give him/ her a minus five to warn a erring member.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Such posts are sickeningly too many and almost driving away serious-minded members. I hope that the new team of moderators would be ruthless with these!
what links have to be shared and what links should be avoided? I have a doubt? news article links ok? youtube links ok? :S please let me know. bit confusing.

You can add you tube links and articles links, also song links. Don't worry. But never provide links to your own sites or blogs. Also, to advertisement sites. :) :)

Meera sandhu
what links have to be shared and what links should be avoided? I have a doubt? news article links ok? youtube links ok? :S please let me know. bit confusing.

You can add you tube links and articles links, also song links. Don't worry. But never provide links to your own sites or blogs. Also, to advertisement sites. :) :)

Referral Ids is what not allowed here. :)

But I wonder why we are not allowed to talk about another earning site here on this site. :blink:

I really want to know this from Maverick if we are not. Hope I may get the answer. :)

But I wonder why we are not allowed to talk about another earning site here on this site. :blink:

I really want to know this from Maverick if we are not. Hope I may get the answer. :)

We can't talk about other earning sites here....it's something like advertising their sites here. Isn't it?
It's not at all a good procedure to discuss about other earning site in an earning site.

Meera sandhu

We can't talk about other earning sites here....it's something like advertising their sites here. Isn't it?
It's not at all a good procedure to discuss about other earning site in an earning site.

But I never found it objectionable unless someone promotes his/her referral links publically on any other social site like Boddunan :)

And I seriously think we should be allowed may be that way we could be able to know few other good sites from others. :)

We may not talk about sites. We can talk about activities on internet that can get money. For example, writing articles, adsense on your blog, translation, online tuition etc. Anyone interested in some thing can easily search and reach the sites without any help. You may also work on others' . blogs and sites and earn money. Boddunan itself is such a site. The significance of this site is that this suits a learner and expert both. There is no substitute for hard work. You earn by articles writing, forum discussions and various contests. As your skill increases, you may earn more. There is also scope for advancement to moderator or editor job on the site thereby giving you more income. But it should be kept in mind that this site is for writing. A very excellent young man may acquire necessary expertise on this site and may later even find job in some national level daily news paper or magazine. One may even get chance to be a TV anchor or commentator by acquiring skills with dedication on Boddunan. If somebody has no interest in writing, this site is not for him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Mary, Sandhya Rani

ok now I am clear with this. If article containing any ads means is it ok?

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.