Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am fortunate enough that I have done every thing that is possible to do in the list. That is very nice experience to stay in TN right from Chennai to Ooty and from Kanyakumari to Coimbatore. I have seen all districts and have eaten on banana leaf and have enjoyed an elephant, boat ride etc.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am fortunate enough that I have done every thing that is possible to do in the list. That is very nice experience to stay in TN right from Chennai to Ooty and from Kanyakumari to Coimbatore. I have seen all districts and have eaten on banana leaf and have enjoyed an elephant, boat ride etc.

"have eaten on banana leaf and have enjoyed an elephant, boat ride etc.[/quote]"
all these things belong to Keralites too :P

It's really nice to take tiffin in banana leaf, while going to school or office. Cooked rice with curries give a pleasant smell. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

"have eaten on banana leaf and have enjoyed an elephant, boat ride etc.
"

It's really nice to take tiffin in banana leaf, while going to school or office. Cooked rice with curries give a pleasant smell. :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

Even you can ride elephant, boat or eat on banana leaf in Assam also. Kerala has copyright on these items? :laugh: :laugh:

"

It's really nice to take tiffin in banana leaf, while going to school or office. Cooked rice with curries give a pleasant smell. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Even you can ride elephant, boat or eat on banana leaf in Assam also. Kerala has copyright on these items? :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]
Assam? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I thought it's Kerala's copyright :cheer:

Meera sandhu

"

Even you can ride elephant, boat or eat on banana leaf in Assam also. Kerala has copyright on these items? :laugh: :laugh:

I thought it's Kerala's copyright :cheer:[/quote]

Assam has large number of elephants, boats and big banana jungles. Assam is not as famous but as beautiful and cultured as Kerala.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

"

I thought it's Kerala's copyright :cheer:[/quote]

Even in Manipur, we have meals on banana leaf. But we do that only on special occasions such as feast

"

Even in Manipur, we have meals on banana leaf. But we do that only on special occasions such as feast[/quote]

Cha ki charva ! Am I right Jabeen? I had been in Imphal for a few days via Mao from Kohima.

Kerala is a great state for tourism. Recently I have received a video regarding this. Nice natural beauty.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

"

Even in Manipur, we have meals on banana leaf. But we do that only on special occasions such as feast

Cha ki charva ! Am I right Jabeen? I had been in Imphal for a few days via Mao from Kohima.[/quote]

Cha ki charva?? Actually we call such feast as 'ooshop' in Manipuri.

"

It's really nice to take tiffin in banana leaf, while going to school or office. Cooked rice with curries give a pleasant smell. :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

In AP and Karnataka also banana leaf is consider to be good for serving food on it. Nice information on TN. I have visited chennai only so don't have must knowledge on culture of TN.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.