The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No Kalyani

I am not interested in a war among Boddunan members, everyone is a winner :)

Swetha Shenoy
No Kalyani

Who said this is a war? This is not a contest where only the best win money, everyone who submits 10 articles with required credits get 1000! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No Kalyani

Who said this is a war? This is not a contest where only the best win money, everyone who submits 10 articles with required credits get 1000! :blink:

A writing contest is not a war by any means, we will be diluting the very stature of the contest by calling it that since a lot of all round effort goes into it, by the admin,editors and of course us members who submit articles ! We write with a lot of dedication and effort and to compare it to a war like situation is a bit unfair I feel....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

hahhaha

Yes, sure i will write but not as of now as i am in no mood

I am just sitting back and reading everything while munchin popkorn :P

Swetha Shenoy
hahhaha

Yes, sure i will write but not as of now as i am in no mood

I am just sitting back and reading everything while munchin popkorn :P

You will only put on more weight that way!!! :evil: :woohoo: Just get up and write something!!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

All are busy in writing articles to BBL 6.

We all missing to Sandhya in forum section.

Be positive
YES, i see less activities because sandhya vowed not to come in forums....i pestered her a lot but my efforts failed because she has given "God promise"

I Guess so all are busy for BBL 6

Aren't you writing anything for this league?

No. Not yet. I guess, one needs to earn at least Rs. 500 to qualify? Am I right? So I am still waiting for that to happen. Then I will start over.
All are busy in writing articles to BBL 6.

We all missing to Sandhya in forum section.

Yes, she is great to have around and is a great friend. However, I am in touch with her, so not missing her :) :laugh:
YES, i see less activities because sandhya vowed not to come in forums....i pestered her a lot but my efforts failed because she has given "God promise"

No. Not yet. I guess, one needs to earn at least Rs. 500 to qualify? Am I right? So I am still waiting for that to happen. Then I will start over.

Don't write for league then but definitely you can write few articles on the topic you would surely get near to 500 Rs and may be in next contest you would be able to partcipate. :)

Don't write for league then but definitely you can write few articles on the topic you would surely get near to 500 Rs and may be in next contest you would be able to partcipate. :)

It is difficult managing the time. So, at least I am active in forums, and somehow keeping up with everyone around.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.