Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

To avoid frustration, we need shed individualism. It is our duty to do the best for society and not ourselves. what we do we do for family or nation. This outlook has no room for frustration.

True. If we lack individualism, there is no question of frustration.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10519]}

I am reminded of this proverb " A dog doesn not care if you're rich or poor, big or small, young or old. He doesn't care if you're not smart, not popular, not the best athlete, nor the best-looking person. To your dog, you are the greatest, the smartest, the nicest human being who was ever born. You are his friend and protector."
Money has its uses upto a certain limit only !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
I am reminded of this proverb " A dog doesn not care if you're rich or poor, big or small, young or old. He doesn't care if you're not smart, not popular, not the best athlete, nor the best-looking person. To your dog, you are the greatest, the smartest, the nicest human being who was ever born. You are his friend and protector."
Money has its uses upto a certain limit only ![/quote]

I agree with it money has its limitations but we don't understand it and sometimes we try to go beyond the limits and try to compensate with the money which is not good but we don't understand it as that way we make it good for us. :evil:
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Money has its uses upto a certain limit only !

I agree that money have its own limitations. But people believe that money is the only thing which has no limitations.
When I posted this, frankly I didn't expect such insightful comments from members! Thank you all!
When I posted this, frankly I didn't expect such insightful comments from members! Thank you all!

We all should thank you for posting this story with a great moral.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10519]}

Great moral. This shows the innocence of the child.

He also knows the value of the relationships.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.