Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was really shocked to know this. :(

She was so young I really surprised to see how can she commit suicide. :evil:

There is nothing surprising. Not only in Show world, everywhere suicides are taking place. Inability to withstand failures and lack of self confidence are the prime reasons for suicides. Jiah had a lean career and strained relationship with her boy friend.

Oh my G lean relationship with boy friend can be cause for committing suicide. This is height. :evil:

Whatever is the reason for suicide one should think before taking such steps.....Life is a long journey to go and many hurdle are there to come one should have face the things very optimistically....its a very coward step taken by her....

This is coward step she took this is life and being betrayed in life happens in life but that;'s not the end of life one should accept it and try to find out solutions to overcome such issues.

It looks bad when some celebrities do such thing as there are lots of people who make them their idol which has negative effect on their fans.

Her last suicide note was found. It was a 6 paged letter written to Suraj, her boy friend. She squarely blamed him for cheating her.
Thank you said by: suni51
Even she tried to make her career in designing. I still believe that she died because of her boyfriend not because of shattered career.

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
I do agree with you . The police should investigate the matter and should find out the culprit.
Even she tried to make her career in designing. I still believe that she died because of her boyfriend not because of shattered career.

I am agree her boy friend is responsible for her death. But Bollywood where boyfriend and girl friend are,like clothes, than why she took this step. She was young and beautiful.
Yes you are right Anil, she shouldn't have taken that incident seriously. Absolute mess. Life is beautiful and you shouldn't waste it like she did.

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Yes you are right Anil, she shouldn't have taken that incident seriously. Absolute mess. Life is beautiful and you shouldn't waste it like she did.

This is a fact when a person think of committing suicide he/she gets so much impulsive for a moment that he/she forgets everything except committing suicide this happens with people mostly who stay alone.

Her suicide note made things clear.She committed suicide because her boy friend Suraj cheated her.

Her suicide note made things clear.She committed suicide because her boy friend Suraj cheated her.

Boy friends often cheat their girl friends its very common these days. Its girl's ability to find out someone loyal for her. But to take an extreme step like Jia took is not the correct one. Why should she committed suicide for being betrayed by her BF its her BF who should have suffered for his deeds.
On Friday n the magazine section of the Bangalore times there was an article written by RamGopal Verma , the film maker writing about his own feelings about Jia Khan where he took part of the blame on himself ... I guess film industry is a deadly place where nothing really counts except fame and success..

http://www.naachgaana.com/2013/06/07/ram-gopal-varma-opens-up-about-the-jiah-khan-he-knew/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yesterday's detailed suicide note written by Jiya might have cleared every thing about the mystery behind her death .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.