Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It got to be the relationship tension. The suicide decision is not the result of seeing career in jeopardy. Aditya has to give the answer!

Aditya Pancholi is a contraversial person. Earlier he also had some dispute with Kangna Ranawat.

Then thanks to Jiah for bringing such person onto limelight....First kangana then Jiah and might there must be a long list behind him...she has mentioned in her letter also the same thing that he only want party and women.... :evil:

There are may things hidden, about which we (People) do not have an idea. Now gradually things are coming out. I'm hearing Salman's name too though no details are available right now.

Every thing will clear in coming days. I think Salman is not involved in this suicide. He may be tried to solve the issue between Jiya and Pancholi.

It was learnt that Salman persuaded Suraj to snap the ties with Jiah.

But it is not only and only reason for break up of Jia and Suraj. Both son and father was beating Jia. her mother said.
It got to be the relationship tension. The suicide decision is not the result of seeing career in jeopardy. Aditya has to give the answer!

Aditya Pancholi is a contraversial person. Earlier he also had some dispute with Kangna Ranawat.

Then thanks to Jiah for bringing such person onto limelight....First kangana then Jiah and might there must be a long list behind him...she has mentioned in her letter also the same thing that he only want party and women.... :evil:

There are may things hidden, about which we (People) do not have an idea. Now gradually things are coming out. I'm hearing Salman's name too though no details are available right now.

Every thing will clear in coming days. I think Salman is not involved in this suicide. He may be tried to solve the issue between Jiya and Pancholi.

But it is not only and only reason for break up of Jia and Suraj. Both son and father was beating Jia. her mother said.

Gradually many things are seeing the light. It's not easy to get to the reality, especially inner things.

Gradually many things are seeing the light. It's not easy to get to the reality, especially inner things.

Yes even through the investigation one may not know the inner things. Its not easy to prove Sooraj guilty. :blink:

Yes even through the investigation one may not know the inner things. Its not easy to prove Sooraj guilty. :blink:

Though, the suicide note was found, All the details were not revealed. Nobody knows about the full contents of the suicide note .That's why we cannot jump to conclusion.

Though, the suicide note was found, All the details were not revealed. Nobody knows about the full contents of the suicide note .That's why we cannot jump to conclusion.

Exactly one cannot held Sooraj guilty without knowing the actual facts although I feel its because Jia was over emotional and overpossesive for Sooraj which made her to commit suicide. Really these over emotional people are pathetic they can do any things when are hurt. :blink:
Thank you said by: suni51

Exactly one cannot held Sooraj guilty without knowing the actual facts although I feel its because Jia was over emotional and overpossesive for Sooraj which made her to commit suicide. Really these over emotional people are pathetic they can do any things when are hurt. :blink:

I read that suicide not found and it is handover to police by her mother.
I think Jia was very emotional. But that doesn't mean someone will heart her feelings. He has to take the blame.

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.