Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I firmly belive that you gwt what you give, normally with interest ! So, if you have been honest in your dealings you will be rewarded accordingly and when you have been dishonest you are bound to reap as you have sown.Lalu may cry and say he is a god man at heart and others were responsible blah blah but the fact of the matter is that he did wrong and why not face the consequences and ask his party men to shut up instead of making matters worse by saying things like Lalu is a secularist and pro poor and now Bihar will have no one....

Lalu Yadav is convicted and he is in jail. This is end of matter as far as we are concerned. Lalu yadav and his supporters are not going to follow our advice. They will do what they feel right. It is for people to take appropriate action while voting.

You are right. At least from now on people should be vigilant and think before they stamp in the enclosures of polling booths.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I firmly belive that you gwt what you give, normally with interest ! So, if you have been honest in your dealings you will be rewarded accordingly and when you have been dishonest you are bound to reap as you have sown.Lalu may cry and say he is a god man at heart and others were responsible blah blah but the fact of the matter is that he did wrong and why not face the consequences and ask his party men to shut up instead of making matters worse by saying things like Lalu is a secularist and pro poor and now Bihar will have no one....

Lalu Yadav is convicted and he is in jail. This is end of matter as far as we are concerned. Lalu yadav and his supporters are not going to follow our advice. They will do what they feel right. It is for people to take appropriate action while voting.

That is as far as things go now, but knowing the Congress party and its devious ways he may even be pulled out after a while through higher court if they feel that he may support them with enoigh number of seats through sympathy votes.I dont put anything past as far as Congress party is concerned ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Lalu Yadav is convicted and he is in jail temporarily and all of us know it that he is pleading not guilty. This is very much obvious that he will soon be bailed out and a way found out to bring him back to main stage soon. I am not sure if any politician in this country will ever have to stay his full conviction term in jail.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Lalu Yadav is convicted and he is in jail temporarily and all of us know it that he is pleading not guilty. This is very much obvious that he will soon be bailed out and a way found out to bring him back to main stage soon. I am not sure if any politician in this country will ever have to stay his full conviction term in jail.

A shining example is Jagan Reddy, son of Late Raja sekar reddy who was put behind the bars for 16 months for having income and assets unproportianate with the known sources of income is now a free bird. Tomorrow, one need not be astonished if he becomes the CM of AP.

If the corrupt are smarter and more effective than the 'honest' and 'clean', who is at fault?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If the corrupt are smarter and more effective than the 'honest' and 'clean', who is at fault?

Definitely Honest and clean who fail to counter the crooked intelligence of the corrupt are at fault.

Only Lord can save this country, though in democracy, nothing matters except people's vote, in India only 30 percentages support needed to come to power.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Only Lord can save this country, though in democracy, nothing matters except people's vote, in India only 30 percentages support needed to come to power.

Where is lord ? Let me tell you,even lord is also helplessly struggling in the pockets of the corrupt.

Where is lord ? Let me tell you,even lord is also helplessly struggling in the pockets of the corrupt.

This concept 'Lord will save' is akin to the concept of 'Avatar' in Hindu religion, which implies that when crimes are at peak, some divine figure will come and set things right. In fact, only people can change. People need be active in public life. If you are inactive, it is the corrupt and criminals alone who will rule. There cannot be vacuum. The 'goodies' consider politics and administration dirty and so avoid active participation while at same time blaming the active politicians and administrators.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am not sure if it is joke or real story but one of the Russian engineers took back home an idol of RAM, when inquired at airport he said 'If a big country like India can do RAM BHAROSE, I am a very small thing, he will do some good for me also"

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.