The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Price of onion is yes increasing day by day we have left eating onions in salad s can't bear 90 Rs/kg. :evil:

I have removed it from my diet chart. I can live without Onions. Roti ,Kapada and Makan are essential for living. Not Onion, kapada and Makan.
Onion is not essential commodity and when people ignore it, the demand reduces and the traders who are playing with emotions also will be in loss and then the price will come down to a desirable level. :whistle:

When a regular food item you are habituated with becomes scarce, lot of hue and cry will be there. Of course I can understand, a sudden change cannot be taken easily. It's difficult. But not impossible to stop eating onions.

May be onion is not essential part of food in south but in north specially in Punjab, HP, J&K they can not think vegetable without onion. Onion and Dal is essential part of food.

It's an essential part of food. But not food. Can you live only by eating onions ?
Price of onion is yes increasing day by day we have left eating onions in salad s can't bear 90 Rs/kg. :evil:

I have removed it from my diet chart. I can live without Onions. Roti ,Kapada and Makan are essential for living. Not Onion, kapada and Makan.
Onion is not essential commodity and when people ignore it, the demand reduces and the traders who are playing with emotions also will be in loss and then the price will come down to a desirable level. :whistle:

When a regular food item you are habituated with becomes scarce, lot of hue and cry will be there. Of course I can understand, a sudden change cannot be taken easily. It's difficult. But not impossible to stop eating onions.

May be onion is not essential part of food in south but in north specially in Punjab, HP, J&K they can not think vegetable without onion. Onion and Dal is essential part of food.

It's an essential part of food. But not food. Can you live only by eating onions ?

Onion only makes food tastier. This is definitely not essential part. Many don't eat onions at all.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Health benefits of Onion include substantial relief from number of diseases such as common cold, asthma, bacterial infections, respiratory problems, angina, and cough.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Health benefits of Onion include substantial relief from number of diseases such as common cold, asthma, bacterial infections, respiratory problems, angina, and cough.

Better substitute with fruits when onions are not available. If you run after a thing that's scarcely available, Black marketeers escalate the prices.

Better substitute with fruits when onions are not available. If you run after a thing that's scarcely available, Black marketeers escalate the prices.
I do not eat onions, I am indifferent to onion price rise, I have wrote one article on immune system recently, so I have gained a bit knowledge about onions.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I do not eat onions, I am indifferent to onion price rise, I have wrote one article on immune system recently, so I have gained a bit knowledge about onions.

I wanted to drive home the point, when it comes to health benefits fruits are better than onions which are available. I eat bananas regularly. They are available all the 365 days for Rs. 30 a dozen.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

It is right that we cann't live only by eating onions, but can you eat vegetable without salt. Like salt here onion is must for vegetables.

It is right that we cann't live only by eating onions, but can you eat vegetable without salt. Like salt here onion is must for vegetables.

If salt costs more than the usual rate and not available in the open market. I stop using salt. Only 3 items are required for a man. Roti, kapada and Makan . Not onion, kapada and Makan .

If salt costs more than the usual rate and not available in the open market. I stop using salt. Only 3 items are required for a man. Roti, kapada and Makan . Not onion, kapada and Makan .

It is right that when we can not afford any thing we have to stop using it. Most of persons are not using onion because they cannot afford it. But here peoples are habitual of it so they are feeling some type of unsatisfication.

It is right that when we can not afford any thing we have to stop using it. Most of persons are not using onion because they cannot afford it. But here peoples are habitual of it so they are feeling some type of unsatisfication.

Dear Anil, please tell me whether you got everything you wanted in life? No body can get everything that they want to have in their life.Dissatisfaction will be there in everybody's life. But did we stop living ? We continue to live. Life goes on Onions or No onions.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.