Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When a picture is corrected no matter how well it is done by us there is always a look of artificiality so it is better to take care before being photographed..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When a picture is corrected no matter how well it is done by us there is always a look of artificiality so it is better to take care before being photographed..

True. Even though there is provision for correction in Photo editing soft wares like corel draw. Photoshop etc, I'll not make use of them. I advise my subject to look a bit above the lens.
Red eye effect is one of the commonly committed mistake. Avoiding staring directly at the flash will help in avoiding the Red eye effect. In Photo shop this defect can be corrected.

Even on my iPhone there is option to remove red eye.. But I wasn't aware with the reason for red eye. Now I can take picture by taking care of the mentioned reasons to avoid the same.
The more open the pupils are, the more red eye effect you get in your photos. Red eye is more pronounced in people with light eye color.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Red eye effect is one of the commonly committed mistake. Avoiding staring directly at the flash will help in avoiding the Red eye effect. In Photo shop this defect can be corrected.

Even on my iPhone there is option to remove red eye.. But I wasn't aware with the reason for red eye. Now I can take picture by taking care of the mentioned reasons to avoid the same.
The more open the pupils are, the more red eye effect you get in your photos. Red eye is more pronounced in people with light eye color.

Red eye is the result of seeing towards the lens at the time of clicking. This makes the glare of the flash fall directly on the eye making the eyes look like flash bulbs.

Red eye is the result of seeing towards the lens at the time of clicking. This makes the glare of the flash fall directly on the eye making the eyes look like flash bulbs.
Sometime red eye seems to be look good for a nasty look, and for adding profile photos into some social networking sites.

Sometime red eye seems to be look good for a nasty look, and for adding profile photos into some social networking sites.

Why on earth you want to look nasty ? If you want to look nasty you can take the help of make up expert who can make you look like a villain.

Why on earth you want to look nasty ? If you want to look nasty you can take the help of make up expert who can make you look like a villain.

LOL, thats funny ....Most people want to look better than they are in real life but this the other way round :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, thats funny ....Most people want to look better than they are in real life but this the other way round :cheer:
One cannot look to oneself, and that is why the curiosity drives and it goes with creation of mirror and photograph, even though still is, but the process to look oneself continues.

One cannot look to oneself, and that is why the curiosity drives and it goes with creation of mirror and photograph, even though still is, but the process to look oneself continues.

If you want to look in to yourself, try to look as good looking as possible. But no body wants to look nasty.
I have seen many people don't have a photogenic look. Hence they look different in photos. This post is very important for them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.