Ashok Singhal, Vishwa Hindu Parishad leader has advised Hindus to have at least five children. Why? If Hindus have lesser children, thry will be soon in monority and Muslims will be major community.

This is the Hindutva agenda. BJP and Vishwa Hindu Parishad are both regiments of Sangh Pariwar. The BJP shows liberal face. This is like elephant's outer teeth. Ashok singhal, Praveen Togadia and the like are internal teeth. The outer teeth are necessary for getting allies. However, once the sangh outfit BJP gets thumping majority in parliament and many states, allies will be no longer necessary and m the real communal fascist face of Sangh Pariwar will appear very clearly. Then hidden teeth will bite.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/hindu-couple-should-have-5-children-says-ashok-singhal/453672-3-236.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
VHP have opined this and they always talk about Hindus as their name suggest and in this electioneering year many such announcements from left and right and center parties will hurled to lime light, Power completely overturn from his previous statements about Modi, and Maya now talking about Modi instead of his dallit vote bank.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
nothing will work in the ensuing elections. BJP cannot penetrate in to southern states especially AP.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Ashok Singhal, Vishwa Hindu Parishad leader has advised Hindus to have at least five children. Why? If Hindus have lesser children, thry will be soon in monority and Muslims will be major community.

This is the Hindutva agenda. BJP and Vishwa Hindu Parishad are both regiments of Sangh Pariwar. The BJP shows liberal face. This is like elephant's outer teeth. Ashok singhal, Praveen Togadia and the like are internal teeth. The outer teeth are necessary for getting allies. However, once the sangh outfit BJP gets thumping majority in parliament and many states, allies will be no longer necessary and m the real communal fascist face of Sangh Pariwar will appear very clearly. Then hidden teeth will bite.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/hindu-couple-should-have-5-children-says-ashok-singhal/453672-3-236.html

So what is wrong if Hindus have their fair share in population also? The ratio was 10:2 at the time of independence
now it is 3:2, soon it will be reversed. The Hindus should have some real teeth so when the people hitting them on the bum and the Hindus in turn have nothing to show back but their useless teeth, their teeth must have some biting power. And who, we Hindus are responsible for our own sorry state. It's time to wake up before perishing finally.

@ Rambaboo- I am least bothered where the BJP is going to win and where not, the thread has nothing to do BJP winning election in AP

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

So what is wrong if Hindus have their fair share in population also? The ratio was 10:2 at the time of independence
now it is 3:2, soon it will be reversed. The Hindus should have some real teeth so when the people hitting them on the bum and the Hindus in turn have nothing to show back but their useless teeth, their teeth must have some biting power. And who, we Hindus are responsible for our own sorry state. It's time to wake up before perishing finally.

@ Rambaboo- I am least bothered where the BJP is going to win and where not, the thread has nothing to do BJP winning election in AP

i thought you will be certainly misled by my response. if you are not bothered about winning of BJP's win in AP, so am i and many millions of southern states.
let me clarify. what is BJP? is not the offshoot of VHP?
As Gulshan pointed about these two in the the thread about their two faces and double talk. this is the reason why BJP could not pnetrate in the 3 out of 4 states in the south.
and the recent example is concerned with bifurcation of AP. BJP back stabbed AP. That"s why it Cannot penetrate in to AP. And it"s double face is clearly visible more than ever
Owing to this, my thread is very much related to This main thread.

This is nothing new it is actually a very old advise given to Hindus.

This is nothing new it is actually a very old advise given to Hindus.

"Santana praptirastu" is the blessing inherent in Hindu culture. neither going for more children or not is the the wish and capacity of the individual. what VHP said is a reminder To the Hindus. THERE IS NOTHING NEW.
I am not going to comment upon the political agenda behind the statement but just think what will happen should Muslims overrun Hindus in numbers finally! :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i thought you will be certainly misled by my response. if you are not bothered about winning of BJP's win in AP, so am i and many millions of southern states.
As Gulshan pointed about these two in the the thread about their two faces and double talk. this is the reason why BJP could not pnetrate in the 3 out of 4 states in the south.
and the recent example is concerned with bifurcation of AP. BJP back stabbed AP. That"s why it Cannot penetrate in to AP. And it"s n ?double face is clearly visible more than ever

You mean if BJP did not support congress, you would have let BJP win in AP or allowed Hindus to have 5 children each family? Come on, grow up big brother :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

and the recent example is concerned with bifurcation of AP. BJP back stabbed AP. That"s why it Cannot penetrate in to AP. And it"s n ?double face is clearly visible more than ever

You mean if BJP did not support congress, you would have let BJP win in AP or allowed Hindus to have 5 children each family? Come on, grow up big brother :laugh:

in my above thread i said, AP is well aware of BJP's motives.Can you say why BJP was never a force to reckon in AP? Can you say why a new trend has started recently before the bifurcation favoring BJP? Do you think it"s due to Love towards BJP ? No, it"s due to hatred towards Congress. In this respect AP is a well grown Up state and I'm a resident of AP.
What we need is economic prosperity and well being of all citizens irrespective of Hindu or Muslim affiliation. The mad race for numerical majority for individual community is dangerous.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.