Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It seems this thread is a tasty thread which contains plenty of delicious ideas, it started from how to cure cancer now how to make tastie drinks. I like it.

for a simple reason, probably you did not click the link provided ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It seems this thread is a tasty thread which contains plenty of delicious ideas, it started from how to cure cancer now how to make tastie drinks. I like it.

for a simple reason, probably you did not click the link provided ;)

It's about those drinks which help in fighting cancer. The list is not full. There are drinks too which can fight cancer. And during the discussions some members raised the issue of those drinks which help fighting cancer but unpalatable taste. Some raised the issue or how to turn those unpalatable tastes in to palatable tastes. This is how a discussion takes different turns all revolving round the main topic. There is nothing wrong in the discussions that shifted to palafable healthy drinks.
Drinking tea without milk and sugar in it will help our heart channels to remain clear and will avoid heart diseases like angina pectoris. It's a little difficult to imagine our morning tea without milk and sugar but these sacrifices in long run may prove very beneficial health wise.

I have been taking tea without milk for many years now. Instead of milk, I use ginger, bay leaves and cinnamon and later add slice of lemon to the prepared tea. Its very refreshing drink. But I never realised that ginger and cinnamon were good for preventing cancer.
Drinking tea without milk and sugar in it will help our heart channels to remain clear and will avoid heart diseases like angina pectoris. It's a little difficult to imagine our morning tea without milk and sugar but these sacrifices in long run may prove very beneficial health wise.

I have been taking tea without milk for many years now. Instead of milk, I use ginger, bay leaves and cinnamon and later add slice of lemon to the prepared tea. Its very refreshing drink. But I never realised that ginger and cinnamon were good for preventing cancer.

No wonder. You are not alone . Many do not know the therapeutic character of household things like ginger, turmeric, cinnamon and cloves to name a few. Because they are easily available.Many think they are just spices which add that extra zing to the food. Ask any grandma, she will give a list of things which have medicinal qualities available in her kitchen cabinet.
Helpful topics.
I drinking Green tea most.It is a really healthiest drink. This is to improve our blood flow. Green tea helps to destroy cancer cells.

Be positive

I was just going through this thread and suddenly stumbled upon this response. Actually, I too didn't know that ginger and cinnamon in fact help in preventing cancer in the first place. But I am just curious to know, what type of cancer it prevents.

I was just going through this thread and suddenly stumbled upon this response. Actually, I too didn't know that ginger and cinnamon in fact help in preventing cancer in the first place. But I am just curious to know, what type of cancer it prevents.

According to studies, it was known that Ginger and Cinnamon can cure multiple myeloma,, a rare cancer of Bone marrow. And its not restricted to a particular type of cancer. In general it cures many types of cancer.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

According to studies, it was known that Ginger and Cinnamon can cure multiple myeloma,, a rare cancer of Bone marrow. And its not restricted to a particular type of cancer. In general it cures many types of cancer.

That is some of the best information I have read of late in a short and sweet manner. And yes, it will indeed be helpful as I will try to tell the advantages of ginger and cinnamon to the people around me. I have some people in my contact who will be happy to know this.

That is some of the best information I have read of late in a short and sweet manner. And yes, it will indeed be helpful as I will try to tell the advantages of ginger and cinnamon to the people around me. I have some people in my contact who will be happy to know this.

Absolutely. That's the purpose of knowledge. Knowledge is meant for spreading. spread it.

Absolutely. That's the purpose of knowledge. Knowledge is meant for spreading. spread it.

Sure. I have already informed some people as they live nearby. That's because they incidentally met me yesterday itself. And I mentioned you in the talk. That's good to hear them thanking you too.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.