Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Cocoa drink looks promising. Cocoa powder is easily available in market. I have not tried it but eager to do so.

It tastes exactly like chocolate since chocolate is produced from cocoa! Try it, you will certainly like its taste.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Cocoa drink looks promising. Cocoa powder is easily available in market. I have not tried it but eager to do so.

It tastes exactly like chocolate since chocolate is produced from cocoa! Try it, you will certainly like its taste.

I never had a Cocoa drink. Do you mix cocoa powder in milk or water?

I never had a Cocoa drink. Do you mix cocoa powder in milk or water?

Cocoa powder can be mixed with milk..Or with hot water even. One of The health benefits of drinking hot chocolate is the flavonoids in it increase the blood flow and oxygen to the brain.This in turn reduces the risk of Dimentia. But don't go for Commercial instant hot cocoa mixes as they are loaded with hazardous chemicals.
Once I had cocoa drink at Manali and it gives me a bitter taste, might be the quantity of cocoa is on higher side.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Once I had cocoa drink at Manali and it gives me a bitter taste, might be the quantity of cocoa is on higher side.

It depends on the mode of preparation. If the mode of preparation is proper and the ingredients of hot water or milk are in right proportion, it will be tasty.
I like to mix up some chocolate, cocoa butter, sugar and milk, at home that is better than chocolate drinks available in the market. In fact coffee and chocolate combination makes a good health drink

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like to mix up some chocolate, cocoa butter, sugar and milk, at home that is better than chocolate drinks available in the market. In fact coffee and chocolate combination makes a good health drink

Coffee and chocolate.That sounds like a tasty idea. Although you can get cold coffee with chocolate in juice and ice cream shops but I have never made it myself. I'll try it.

Coffee and chocolate.That sounds like a tasty idea. Although you can get cold coffee with chocolate in juice and ice cream shops but I have never made it myself. I'll try it.

Creatively combining coffee and chocolate will produce health drink that is more tasty than the ready to mix packs available in the markets.
It seems this thread is a tasty thread which contains plenty of delicious ideas, it started from how to cure cancer now how to make tastie drinks. I like it.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It seems this thread is a tasty thread which contains plenty of delicious ideas, it started from how to cure cancer now how to make tastie drinks. I like it.

Yes. That's the advantage in Discussion forums. You will know from the others knowledge and others will know from your knowledge many unknown things hitherto unheard of.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.