Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Drinking tea without milk and sugar in it will help our heart channels to remain clear and will avoid heart diseases like angina pectoris. It's a little difficult to imagine our morning tea without milk and sugar but these sacrifices in long run may prove very beneficial health wise.

I have been taking tea without milk for many years now. Instead of milk, I use ginger, bay leaves and cinnamon and later add slice of lemon to the prepared tea. Its very refreshing drink. But I never realised that ginger and cinnamon were good for preventing cancer.

I was just going through this thread and suddenly stumbled upon this response. Actually, I too didn't know that ginger and cinnamon in fact help in preventing cancer in the first place. But I am just curious to know, what type of cancer it prevents.

According to studies, it was known that Ginger and Cinnamon can cure multiple myeloma,, a rare cancer of Bone marrow. And its not restricted to a particular type of cancer. In general it cures many types of cancer.

That is some of the best information I have read of late in a short and sweet manner. And yes, it will indeed be helpful as I will try to tell the advantages of ginger and cinnamon to the people around me. I have some people in my contact who will be happy to know this.

Absolutely. That's the purpose of knowledge. Knowledge is meant for spreading. spread it.

Sure. I have already informed some people as they live nearby. That's because they incidentally met me yesterday itself. And I mentioned you in the talk. That's good to hear them thanking you too.

I'm delighted to note it that this piece of info could bring a few laughs on somebody's face.
Drinking tea without milk and sugar in it will help our heart channels to remain clear and will avoid heart diseases like angina pectoris. It's a little difficult to imagine our morning tea without milk and sugar but these sacrifices in long run may prove very beneficial health wise.

I have been taking tea without milk for many years now. Instead of milk, I use ginger, bay leaves and cinnamon and later add slice of lemon to the prepared tea. Its very refreshing drink. But I never realised that ginger and cinnamon were good for preventing cancer.

I was just going through this thread and suddenly stumbled upon this response. Actually, I too didn't know that ginger and cinnamon in fact help in preventing cancer in the first place. But I am just curious to know, what type of cancer it prevents.

According to studies, it was known that Ginger and Cinnamon can cure multiple myeloma,, a rare cancer of Bone marrow. And its not restricted to a particular type of cancer. In general it cures many types of cancer.

That is some of the best information I have read of late in a short and sweet manner. And yes, it will indeed be helpful as I will try to tell the advantages of ginger and cinnamon to the people around me. I have some people in my contact who will be happy to know this.

Absolutely. That's the purpose of knowledge. Knowledge is meant for spreading. spread it.

Sure. I have already informed some people as they live nearby. That's because they incidentally met me yesterday itself. And I mentioned you in the talk. That's good to hear them thanking you too.

I'm delighted to note it that this piece of info could bring a few laughs on somebody's face.

Yes. And I too felt happy that due to me, someone could get to know some important thing that was needed by them and that too for the health purpose. I am really feeling proud of myself.

Yes. And I too felt happy that due to me, someone could get to know some important thing that was needed by them and that too for the health purpose. I am really feeling proud of myself.

There is a saying. There is immense joy in giving. If what you give even a timely advise to the needy, the joy will be doubled.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
It seems this thread is a tasty thread which contains plenty of delicious ideas, it started from how to cure cancer now how to make tastie drinks. I like it.

for a simple reason, probably you did not click the link provided ;)
Abs. I have not clicked on that link, you are right, least a question how do you know?

http://mohanmekap.com/

It seems this thread is a tasty thread which contains plenty of delicious ideas, it started from how to cure cancer now how to make tastie drinks. I like it.

Abs. I have not clicked on that link, you are right, least a question how do you know?

Because the article there had nothing much about cancer but taste of drinks. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Because the article there had nothing much about cancer but taste of drinks. :laugh:

The title of the thread indicates that the thread is not about cancer. The thread is about those drinks which help in curing Cancer. The link also says about some drinks, though they are good for cancer curing, they are not tasty. That's why TASTE could take place in the discussion.
We know that cigarette causes. But do milk and conventional meat also find in same category. Here is research.

http://www.thealternativedaily.com/study-finds-conventional-meat-dairy-unhealthy-cigarettes/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=N140312

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
We know that cigarette causes. But do milk and conventional meat also find in same category. Here is research.

http://www.thealternativedaily.com/study-finds-conventional-meat-dairy-unhealthy-cigarettes/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=N140312
A good research, and study finds about dairy and meat products should not be taken in plenty, but it failed to tell about what specific kind of dairy and mear products, perhaps further study is going on and it is trying to find more exact and specific food items.

http://mohanmekap.com/

A good research, and study finds about dairy and meat products should not be taken in plenty, but it failed to tell about what specific kind of dairy and mear products, perhaps further study is going on and it is trying to find more exact and specific food items.

Excess consumption of Milk and its products and Meat were never Health friendly. And about exact quantity can never be defined as Human body construction varies from individual to individual. It's only through self experimentation what quantity is suitable and what not. In the place of Meat Fish is advised for better immune strengthening.

Excess consumption of Milk and its products and Meat were never Health friendly. And about exact quantity can never be defined as Human body construction varies from individual to individual. It's only through self experimentation what quantity is suitable and what not. In the place of Meat Fish is advised for better immune strengthening.

I also fel that it is better to eat eggs regularly and fish only in extreme winter cold.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.