Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Making contacts with friends is good. But how much time we are spending on that site matters. We should not get addicted towards it.
Making contacts with friends is good. But how much time we are spending on that site matters. We should not get addicted towards it.

Overusing anything beyond a limit is threatening.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes he is making money. I got contact with my friends. In that way it is useful.

I know esp school friends and class mates, we get to know and remain tuned into their lives..that way a good site.

True. I have came in contact with friends who live abroad and got in touch with their everyday lives. We now chat and see how our kids are doing which is a lovely thing especially when it is not possible to meet that friend in person. I recently on my birthday got wished by a friend after 5 long years with whom I came in contact through FB........it felt so special. FB has good things to offer too.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes he is making money. I got contact with my friends. In that way it is useful.

I know esp school friends and class mates, we get to know and remain tuned into their lives..that way a good site.

True. I have came in contact with friends who live abroad and got in touch with their everyday lives. We now chat and see how our kids are doing which is a lovely thing especially when it is not possible to meet that friend in person. I recently on my birthday got wished by a friend after 5 long years with whom I came in contact through FB........it felt so special. FB has good things to offer too.

FB is useful but we should be careful in selecting the friends. If we are getting in touch with our known friends and family then there will be no issue. We should be very careful when showing our profile to public view.
Yes to be safe have friendship with known friends and family members. Because lots of issues are raising because of face book due to wrong friendship.
Yes to be safe have friendship with known friends and family members. Because lots of issues are raising because of face book due to wrong friendship.

Friends can be chosen..so we should do it wisely ..

Though it is chosen wisely some people due to curiosity to know about others view and likes they are making unknown person as friend and getting suffered.

Though it is chosen wisely some people due to curiosity to know about others view and likes they are making unknown person as friend and getting suffered.

Not sure how can a person suffer by making friends online.....unless they share too much information.

Not sure how can a person suffer by making friends online.....unless they share too much information.

As i already told if you do not show your profile to public view no body gets information about you much. One thing we should remember is we are not giving information in FB but some technical person share their working details and address in linked in. Hackers are getting information about the person details from there and doing unlawful things to the person as well as to the society. So we are very careful in giving the information in social media and other sites like that.

FB is useful but we should be careful in selecting the friends. If we are getting in touch with our known friends and family then there will be no issue. We should be very careful when showing our profile to public view.

s
Yes of course I am talking about my friends of years i.e. school friends. Facebook i absolutely don't think is safe to make new friends whom we don't know that well. I only add people whom I know personally.

I love writing and sharing ideas

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.