Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Definitely the combination of Allopathy and Ayurveda or Homeopathy or Unani. Researchers agree that the combination especially, Allopathy and Ayurveda in cases of  cancer, Tuberculosis or even HIV / Aids. Further the research says the combo reduces the side effects of Chemotherapy  and radiation

http://www.dnaindia.com/health/report-allopathy-ayurveda-combination-make-for-healthy-treatment-1118420

I consult Homeopathic doctor more. This is another alternative system introduced in Germany. These medicines also do not react. But when pain is very acute or you need surgery, the system will not help.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Alternative medicines be it Homeopathy or Ayurveda will take time to cure the ailment. If you know this fact and be prepared for waiting patiently, you will be benefited certainly. Seeing the severity of the problem, you can opt for a suitable therapy.

To say that allopathic medicines are toxins and kill slowly is not proper and betrays lack of knowledge of modern medicine. Alternate treatments like Homeopathy and Ayurved ad Unani are also effective but their range is limited to certain common ailments. Stones in the kidney are effectively removed by homeopathy medicines , so are skin problems. Unani medicines are efective in respiratory infections. But allopathic treatment range is very vast and therefore scores over other forms of medicine.  

Allopathic medicinal treatments goes on with the principle of scientific diagnosis. Allopathic medicines could have huge side effects but most of times most deadly diseases as well as most intensive care patients always deals with it as it has more chances to rescue the person from the clutches of death. Ayurveda medicine still lagging the proficiency of scientific validity. it should go under constant diagnosis and investigation to reach to the stage of modern allopathic medicines. This is no way to demean the importance attached with treatment of Ayurveda medicines as in the long way with constant participation from medical scientists in dignonising and investing its effects can lead to proper validity for treatment.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Allopathic medicines have side effects. Because they are lab made and they are  are artificially developed and processed chemicals. And they are the reason for side effects in Allopathic medicines. A combination of Allopathic medicines and alternate medicines including Ayurveda will work wonders.

Each medicine type has its own merits and demerits. For any treatment method to succeed, the study of all signs and symptoms of the disease must be done carefully and acutely and medicine prescribed accordingly. Deviation in these observations may occur in failure of treatment method, be it Ayurvedic, Allopathic or Unani or any whichever! Also, it would be wrong to say that some treatment methods are fail-prof and some are not, all methods if taken wrongly may cause equal damage.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Most importantly major surgical procedures need allopathic medication , here one simply cannot delay nor wait  for the ailment to heal with medication! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Lopamudra wrote:

Being a doctor's daughter, another one's wife and yet another one's sister, I go by allopathic medicines. But, having studied Botany I have a fair idea of Medicinal plants and the alkaloids produced by them ,many of which are used in Modern day medicines.True, the Allopathic medicines have side effects and therefore unnecessary popping pills should be avoided. They provide faster relief because they are chemicals compositions which immediately counter the action of chemical changes causing ailments in our body.Therefore for serious illness Allopathy is preferred. Ayurvedic medicines take time but they work to remove the cause. Instead of choosing between the two the aim should be to bridge the gap . Various Auyrvedic medicines are used since ages by allopathic doctors also, Liv 52 is a common example.

Not only Liv 52 more products of Himalyan drugs are used by allopathic doctors. C Stone, mentate etc.

I am sorry to say that only allopathic medicines work on me although I have tried other medicines but they did not work on me or worked too slowly so I had to revert back to allopathic medicines.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.