Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Even and Odd Numbers of the vehicles

    by » 5 years ago


    Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

    Indirectly the Delhi government wants to fight with central government. All we know that this decision is taken in hurry, and its implementation is not so easy. If this plan fails then Delhi government will say that police is not doing its work and Delhi police is under center. I think there will be conflicts between Delhi police and Delhi government.

    What may be fated behind this decision, it is not question. But it fact that it is need of  time. If we want to control on pollution than we must be do some thing to reduce the numbers of vehicles on road. 

     


  • Re: Even and Odd Numbers of the vehicles

    by » 5 years ago


    Further expansion of  big cities should be stopped and smaller cities and towns should be developed to ease congestion.


  • Re: Even and Odd Numbers of the vehicles

    by » 5 years ago


    Generally its a good suggestion but impossible to implement as Indians do not have civic sense. The proposal will collapse and people will see it soon. The police do not have manpower to enforce it. Delhi is too big a place.


  • Re: Even and Odd Numbers of the vehicles

    by » 5 years ago


    It will not work and Kejriwal knows it so he says if the people feel it's against their interest, he will withdraw it.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Even and Odd Numbers of the vehicles

    by » 5 years ago


    This decision becomes a headache who travels by car to his/her office everyday. That person has to now depend on public transport. 

    This decision is necessary to some extend because if you need to control the air pollution of the city, you have to cut the number of vehicles on the road. But this make very difficult for locals as most of the people rely on car, bikes why they live in big cities and travel a long distance for work. But is this the only solution to curb on air pollution, i don't think so. 


    Want to make each day Accountable


  • Re: Even and Odd Numbers of the vehicles

    by » 5 years ago


    Registration of new vehicles should be suspended for some time. Vertical parking lots should be created at many spots. In certain areas no vehicles should be permitted for whole day or some hours. Holidays should be staggered throughout the week, instead of only Saturday/Sunday being off for all. 


  • Re: Even and Odd Numbers of the vehicles

    by » 5 years ago


    Your suggestions sound reasonable but politicians like that takes minimum efforts. Your suggestions are too complicated for them to implicate


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Even and Odd Numbers of the vehicles

    by » 5 years ago


    There can be other suggestions also, Normally problems lead to solutions. Here solution is leading to problems.


  • Re: Even and Odd Numbers of the vehicles

    by » 5 years ago


    Te latest news is that the rules will be applicable from 1st Jan and the duration of rule between 8AM to 8PM. That should take care of night shift workers.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Even and Odd Numbers of the vehicles

    by » 5 years ago


    Another interesting information on one channel was that vehicular pollution accounts for 27% and industrial pollution for 52% . Together they are 79%, but there is no talk of controlling industrial pollution and all efforts are on vehicle owners only. Seems strange.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.