Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Indirectly the Delhi government wants to fight with central government. All we know that this decision is taken in hurry, and its implementation is not so easy. If this plan fails then Delhi government will say that police is not doing its work and Delhi police is under center. I think there will be conflicts between Delhi police and Delhi government.

Is the RTO not under Delhi government? Is so, there need be no issue. Traffic police would follow directions of RTO. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Having promised the moon Kejriwal now keeps finding alibi to cover up its failures.

Number of vehicles can also be curtalied by not registering new vehicles for one year, will it be taken, Never for obvious reasons.

In a bid to curb rising pollution levels in Delhi. These radical steps which include restrictions on  plying of vehicles, shutting down of power plants, vacuum cleaning of Roads etc were taken. I hail this decision.

With your support ,  Kejriwal (Mogambo) khush hua!

Delhi Police and Delhi Government are always at loggerheads and no doubt this decision will fuel the conflict which is between them. People not only move within the city but regularly travel long distances such as Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Sonipat, Faridabad and many more for their work from Delhi. Such a decision will create huge problem for the commuters because inconvenience is bound to take place.

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:

In a bid to curb rising pollution levels in Delhi. These radical steps which include restrictions on  plying of vehicles, shutting down of power plants, vacuum cleaning of Roads etc were taken. I hail this decision.

They have kept their own vehicles exempted from this rule and the happiest people in NCR are taxi and auto drivers. Maybe car manufacturers will sell more cars and RTO Babus will earn more money for providing right kind of numbers as per demand.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

They have kept their own vehicles exempted from this rule and the happiest people in NCR are taxi and auto drivers. Maybe car manufacturers will sell more cars and RTO Babus will earn more money for providing right kind of numbers as per demand.  

I was thinking the same thing that initially it might work but our people are great at hoodwinking the system and before you know the number of vehicles on road will be the same as before..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now AAP wants to try it for 15 days and then give it up if found impractical to enforce. There is no alternative but to provide for huge investment in public transport like more buses and metros and enforcing congestion tax to force cars off roads. One day in a week can be made a car less day in different areas by turn.

If parking rules are made very strict with parking fees increased at all places , the number of private vehicles might come down. In many western countries especially in London people seldom use car while driving to the city center because of the exorbitant parking charges.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

General people are not at all happy with such a decision. Let's see what happens. They need to find out other meaningful ways and must talk to Police department before jumping to any decision making. Even they could have asked for opinion from the public before taking up this decision. People's suggestion may have helped to curb pollution in a much better and convenient way. 

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.