Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Ajaysingh Gangwar is an IAS officer. There is a rule that if  Government officers be it an IAS or IPS should not write in Social media or Print Media or Electronic Media anything concerning the Government or personal. First read the link and respond.

There is freedom of expression. Does not apply to IAS. Has he failed to carry out his duties because of praising Nehru or condemning Modi, then he can be proceeded against. Rambabu would have jumped to the skies if he had condemned Nehru and praised Modi.

That's what i am trying to say that he is a human being and human do make mistakes sometimes in his life

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:

Link article clearly stated that Ajaysingh Gangwar, talked in favor of Nehru and condemning Modi in his FB post. The concerned IAS definitely deserves a disciplinary action.

Talking in favor of Nehru ji not a wrong but condemning Modi is not fair. One should forget that he is PM of India. All citizen must be respect PM of country.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Link article clearly stated that Ajaysingh Gangwar, talked in favor of Nehru and condemning Modi in his FB post. The concerned IAS definitely deserves a disciplinary action.

Talking in favor of Nehru ji not a wrong but condemning Modi is not fair. One should forget that he is PM of India. All citizen must be respect PM of country.

In a democracy even the IAS officers have the right to praise or criticise , here that is not hat cause the problem, it was him tweeting people to revolt against Modi which is definitely anti establishment and punishable especially when he too represents it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i think his words against Modi made him face lots of problem now because presently now the Modi is in power and he is very much popular around.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

i think his words against Modi made him face lots of problem now because presently now the Modi is in power and he is very much popular around.

The concerned person involved is an IAS officer. There is a rule that Government employees are not supposed to talk on public platforms or write in Social Media or Print media. This IAS officer blatantly violated this rule and I feel, he deserves it.

There are times when any dutiful action by the government personnel is put under a scanner because the state government is hand in gloves with the perpetuaters of the crime like it happened recently in Karnataka where a very committed lady DSP Anupama Shenoy was targeted for stopping a liquor baron and his goons from encroaching on public land.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/in-other-news/050616/karantaka-top-cop-anupama-shenoy-who-put-minister-on-hold-hangs-up-boots.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No, IAS or any other responsible government servant cannot express his views officially but he can certainly have a personal account as a common citizen and express normally. This rule is applicable for all government employees or at least should be applicable.Armed forces have already been banned for having an account on FB.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

True.The Indian Army is reported to have issued orders  asking all its men, officers and other ranks who had joined Social net working sites like FB.Strict actions will be taken who violate the directives.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.