Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:

Not only IT sector but all private sectors like, educations, banks, insurance companies and exploiting their employs. In banking employs are working more than 12 hours a day. In private school and collages salary are less than salary of office assistant in government offices. 

But I have heard they pay good salary to the pvt school teachers. 

No it is not right, I have experience of it. In my private school salary is 4 time less than government schools.

No doubt you will get salary equal to the govt teacher but teachers of pvt schools also get good salaries what I know. As few of the pvt school teacher I know get good pay. May be i am wrong and few schools give good salary. 

My wife was teacher in private school since 2011. In this year government adjust all teacher of private school, who are on aided posts, in government service. At that salary of my wife was only 5000, but first salary in government service was 30000. At present salary is more than 60000. Is it possible in private schools.

anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:

Not only IT sector but all private sectors like, educations, banks, insurance companies and exploiting their employs. In banking employs are working more than 12 hours a day. In private school and collages salary are less than salary of office assistant in government offices. 

No it is not right, I have experience of it. In my private school salary is 4 time less than government schools.

No doubt you will get salary equal to the govt teacher but teachers of pvt schools also get good salaries what I know. As few of the pvt school teacher I know get good pay. May be i am wrong and few schools give good salary. 

My wife was teacher in private school since 2011. In this year government adjust all teacher of private school, who are on aided posts, in government service. At that salary of my wife was only 5000, but first salary in government service was 30000. At present salary is more than 60000. Is it possible in private schools.

Thats good . No you won't get that much in pvt Schools. Friends of mine who teach class 10-12 get app 40-50k these days. Even the teachers of dps get more than that. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:

Thats good . No you won't get that much in pvt Schools. Friends of mine who teach class 10-12 get app 40-50k these days. Even the teachers of dps get more than that. 

How many DPS in India. these school are few one and only children of millioners can read in these school. Indeed most of private schools and business house. Many state they are getting grants from government, but they never pay signed amount to their staff. Although some schools are exception.

@ anil I am not sure though how much they pay as the friends about whom I am talking about are prestigious schools whereas the teachers of mediocre schools may not get that much salary. 

Stress levels are high and it is true that these are created by people more than anything else.

Thank you said by: arjun sai
Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

Stress levels are high and it is true that these are created by people more than anything else.

We will see side effect of high stress in employee of private sector. 

anil wrote:
Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

In IT sector even if you complete all your work your manager will tell why don't you spend more time on your seat. If you keep setting 9 hours on your seat then we get several health problems. If you take leave if you got health problem then again manager will tell you that you are not regular.

arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

In IT sector even if you complete all your work your manager will tell why don't you spend more time on your seat. If you keep setting 9 hours on your seat then we get several health problems. If you take leave if you got health problem then again manager will tell you that you are not regular.

Yes thats the problem when your work is limited to sit on the chair. People who have sitting work in office are prone to many diseases. One should take short breaks in between to have a better health. 

arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

I don't know much about IT sector, but my son is working is private bank, he is doing work more than 10 hours a day.

anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

I don't know much about IT sector, but my son is working is private bank, he is doing work more than 10 hours a day.

Yes in banking sector employees have sitting work and have lots of work pressure. They have to work for at least 10 hours which is the reason of bad health. 

I am an engineer and I am in manufacturing so I dont have to do much of the work which I have to do sitting on the chair. We do have work pressure and have to work at least 10 hrs a day but still I like it as we have to walk all around the production lines. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.