Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
not in tamil nadu but in whole india . as it is.
Let us forget about politicians

Why don't the common man apply something called as common sense? I feel that media people are hype and atleast they would have helped the dying policeman,if I was in media,instead of taking a footage of the person,atleast I would have called the ambulance

In Other countries like the USA,within seconds injured people are reached to the hospital;irrespective of their color/caste/region/state ,their first policy is to help them,even a wayward injured animal is rescued and helped.Before talking about the political system and its flaws,let us focus on developing humanitarian niche among us!

Swetha Shenoy
good suggestion but why only these suggestions for common people . The rich and the big person are kept in other side of it . they don't follow the rules made by government but make their own rules.
Good Morning every one. Today I have lot many work to do and I have to meet lot many people for my next event. I am going to organize a Rock band competition.
I have to meet some participants and some sponsors today .
wish me luck please
All the best .This day will be great and colorful day.

Good morning guys. :cheer:
hey good afternoon . nw i have last paper on 28th jan of unix/linux...........
Hey Rohit, are you doing B.Tech in CSE from Kurukshetra University?
Because I too have my exam on 28 jan. of unix/Linux

Aastha Gupta
hi aastha . yes me doing b.tech final yr from kuk ????????u from which college???????
ha yr unix/linux ka paper hia . tumnai tyaari ho gyi kya .....
Good morning every one. Today we friends have arranged a Blood donation camp.
It will start from 8am to 4 pm.
I may not available in between these time
@above

you didnt tell the location!!

@topic

how was your day guys? i had a great day.i wrote CST EXAM 2009..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.