Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now it is 6 PM . Heat has reduced here in chennai as the day is nearing its end and night is going to begin.A very good evening to all of you.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
its now 1 am guys..good morning to all! have a wonderful day ahead..... :cheer:
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Hm...it is 12PM.What I have to say...Good Morning or Good Noon....Often puts me in confusion.[/quote]

Ha ha.. make it as Good mornight

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Good morning to all. Today is also a late start for our cricket match against Bangladesh. I think this test match would be a draw, if weather continues like this.
Goodmorning to all guys in India and Good night to all guys in USA.Our server is in USA.Why none of you consider them?
sleep yar . feeling sleepy
hope it was a great day to all of you guys! i had a good day!and well indian team too
Good evening to all members. indian team lead 123 runs ,2nd inning score 122/1 .

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
hi,I watched Paa movie,3 idiots movie and a telugu movie.phew a tough day watching movies at multiplex!

Swetha Shenoy
hiiiii Friends Lohit is back after two days.. iw as not active today and yesterday. my exams are going on na. so whats up......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.